Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the dippers’ website, their allocation is 11 tickets fewer than ours. 12,055 to our 12,066.
A petition complaining about this miscarriage of justice is being organised on Merseyside as we speak.
They will print three times that many themselves so makes no difference really

It is a Charity match, for good causes. OK, if win, another trophy, but in reality it is another pre-season friendly with no real bearing on the season to come

I wonder where the other 8,000 tickets are going? I can’t see many FA big wigs particularly fancying a jolly up in Leicester. Not sure many neutrals would be that arsed about watching a friendly not involving their clubs either, if the remainder are dished out to all the other clubs.

I imagine wherever they first go the majority will end up in Liverpool fan’s hands anyway.

It is a Charity match, for good causes. OK, if win, another trophy, but in reality it is another pre-season friendly with no real bearing on the season to come
It isn't a charity game, most of the money goes to the teams who take part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.