Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder where the other 8,000 tickets are going? I can’t see many FA big wigs particularly fancying a jolly up in Leicester. Not sure many neutrals would be that arsed about watching a friendly not involving their clubs either, if the remainder are dished out to all the other clubs.

I imagine wherever they first go the majority will end up in Liverpool fan’s hands anyway.
The remaining tickets are distributed to people and clubs who contribute and have won FA Community Awards last season. My local club started stated a girls u9 team and the coach has been offered a couple of tickets. It's a similar story across the UK

I don't think it is a friendly at all.
Important for all those playing in the first batch of matches to get fully fit and ready to go.
Probably not so friendly around Leicester either.
Will drink in the Rutland and Derby as usual before and hope they don't allow scouusers in. Great food and booze in there.

I don't think it is a friendly at all.
Important for all those playing in the first batch of matches to get fully fit and ready to go.
Probably not so friendly around Leicester either.
Will drink in the Rutland and Derby as usual before and hope they don't allow scouusers in. Great food and booze in there.

Getting fit and ready to go is literally the definition of what a friendly is.

I’ve no interest in getting into some big debate about what’s a friendly and what isn’t. All I’ll say is Ben Knight, Samuel Edozie, Ferran Torres, Cole Palmer and Zack Steffen all played in last years game.

All I’ll say is Ben Knight, Samuel Edozie, Ferran Torres, Cole Palmer and Zack Steffen all played in last years game.

It's a very different situation in terms of squad size this season. We will have had a full pre season and we haven't just had international tournaments so we will have a full squad available

Getting fit and ready to go is literally the definition of what a friendly is.

I’ve no interest in getting into some big debate about what’s a friendly and what isn’t. All I’ll say is Ben Knight, Samuel Edozie, Ferran Torres, Cole Palmer and Zack Steffen all played in last years game.

We lost first league game last season because many of our team recovering from the Euros, perhaps you forgot.
When you see our line up for this game and the intensity it is played at, remember you think it is a friendly.

That is all I will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.