Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read the entire thread, nor do I intend doing so, but how does the king power stadium have seats with a partially obstructed view? And no i've never been to this ground
Cos of the amount of scousers that jib in. 2 to every seat with forged tickets makes the view restricted because of the phlegm they spit out as they talk;-)

Not read the entire thread, nor do I intend doing so, but how does the king power stadium have seats with a partially obstructed view? And no i've never been to this ground
I've been a fair few times and can't think where the obstructed views are, unless it's the very back of corners where it might be difficult to see the near corners. ?

Found this which is a little more up to date indicates it goes to good causes, not as if clubs involved need the money.
No figures and it is from Goal. It is a dirty secret, £124k divided up last year, given sponsor and tv money, you have to ask where the rest went:

No figures and it is from Goal. It is a dirty secret, £124k divided up last year, given sponsor and tv money, you have to ask where the rest went:
Yep suppose I'm looking forward to going roll on 9 o'clock Monday morning. :-)

I wonder where the other 8,000 tickets are going? I can’t see many FA big wigs particularly fancying a jolly up in Leicester. Not sure many neutrals would be that arsed about watching a friendly not involving their clubs either, if the remainder are dished out to all the other clubs.

I imagine wherever they first go the majority will end up in Liverpool fan’s hands anyway.
When we played at Villa Park against Chelsea I know McDonald's had a load of them, my mate who works for them wasn't going to bother going but decided to take up a freebie from them.

Don’t get the “glorified friendly” comments on here at all
THIS IS CITY vs LIVERPOOL
Two exceptional teams with a shed load of rival art going at it before the season even kicks off
I for one will be there and so happy not having to trek to London and back for once

Don’t get the “glorified friendly” comments on here at all
THIS IS CITY vs LIVERPOOL
Two exceptional teams with a shed load of rival art going at it before the season even kicks off
I for one will be there and so happy not having to trek to London and back for once

I don’t get the “glorified “ bit. It’s a friendly.

Doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to look forward to it or enjoy it.

I don’t get the “glorified “ bit. It’s a friendly.

Doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to look forward to it or enjoy it.
Exactly. People can choose how they wish to spend their hard earned.

It’s not for me but I hope everyone who does go has a great day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.