Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like like some people are not interested in this game, that's fair enough. Some of us are, the Champions against the over hyped also rans at a ground half the distance than the rip off wembley on a saturday with the chance of seeing some of our potentially fantastic new players, prices could be worse.
I'm in!

It seems like like some people are not interested in this game, that's fair enough. Some of us are, the Champions against the over hyped also rans at a ground half the distance than the rip off wembley on a saturday with the chance of seeing some of our potentially fantastic new players, prices could be worse.
I'm in!
I’m looking forward to going the game and the atmosphere but not hugely bothered about the result because it’s a friendly.

We lost first league game last season because many of our team recovering from the Euros, perhaps you forgot.
When you see our line up for this game and the intensity it is played at, remember you think it is a friendly.

That is all I will say.

Not sure what my memories of the first league game have got to do with whether the Charity Shield is a friendly or not?

I watched City treat Arthur Albiston’s testimonial as if their lives depended on it and parade the trophy won for it like the World Cup itself.

It was still a friendly.

Not sure what my memories of the first league game have got to do with whether the Charity Shield is a friendly or not?

I watched City treat Arthur Albiston’s testimonial as if their lives depended on it and parade the trophy won for it like the World Cup itself.

It was still a friendly.

Correct.
Intensity will maximise fitness levels.

I wonder where the other 8,000 tickets are going? I can’t see many FA big wigs particularly fancying a jolly up in Leicester. Not sure many neutrals would be that arsed about watching a friendly not involving their clubs either, if the remainder are dished out to all the other clubs.

I imagine wherever they first go the majority will end up in Liverpool fan’s hands anyway.
I live in Leicester and there's 4 Leicester fans from work who are buying tickets. All of them just want to see a decent game of footy between the best 2 teams in Europe. They're keen to see Haaland play his first game in England as well.

Lots of interest in the game here.

I live in Leicester and there's 4 Leicester fans from work who are buying tickets. All of them just want to see a decent game of footy between the best 2 teams in Europe. They're keen to see Haaland play his first game in England as well.

Lots of interest in the game here.
Think this will quickly sell out there's more of our usual crew going than went to FA Cup semi against these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.