Community Shield - Ticket Categories

mcfcliam said:
ellibb said:
mcfcliam said:
Right next to the City fans behind the goal. Corner flag.

Cheers Liam, can't wait for this now, missing the away days and it's only been 3 months!!!

Same here mate. I'm in block C9. Hope we can get an atmosphere going at the sides.

Think the atmos will be great anyway, we've been buzzing all summer and I'm sure Chelsea will have been the same. Coach leaving at 10am, pub opens at 9am :-)

Buying mine tomorrow, just glad I've not been left with £45 tickets. £35 is the absolute borderline for me. Where does everyone thing will be better for atmosphere, North Stand upper or Trinity Road middle (next to the Chelsea fans)? Trying to decide where to get my ticket.

Bought mine just now. They have obviously put more category 2 tickets up since yesterday because there are 3 blocks available. Not sure how many are left though!

I'm in T3, Row JJ, who's about?

just paid for mine trinity road middle £45...and asked the guy on the phone how many tickets are left...hurry city fans he reckons only 800,he did also say we had been given more tickets,but thats all in the last 800,good luck and get cracking blues.....

Bought mine this morning, North Stand Upper block T4 row Y, but wouldn't mind swapping for a Trinity Road Lower/Middle near C9 or middle near B7 if anyone's interested. I'm nowhere near my mates and on my own.

Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket and all tickets will be despatched via post and sent to the registered address of the purchasing supporter.

Does that just apply just on the phone and not online? I'm using my mate's card for this one, but he's going away soon and I'm worried if I buy a ticket then it will get sent to his house and I won't be able to get it.

MCFCBOY94 said:
Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket and all tickets will be despatched via post and sent to the registered address of the purchasing supporter.

Does that just apply just on the phone and not online? I'm using my mate's card for this one, but he's going away soon and I'm worried if I buy a ticket then it will get sent to his house and I won't be able to get it.
online as well pal... it will definately get sent to his address... ps, if you order now though it will be at his well before next friday...

2bluejacko said:
MCFCBOY94 said:

online as well pal... it will definately get sent to his address... ps, if you order now though it will be at his well before next friday...

You can change the delivery address when ordering online.

2bluejacko said:
MCFCBOY94 said:

Whenever I've ordered online they've all been delivered to me despite the cards being registered to 3 different addresses.

MCFCBOY94 said:

if you order online using your login,all the tickets will be sent to your address.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.