Community Shield ticket information

Tueartsboots. said:
This shit about it food/drink being overpriced-there's a MacDonalds 2 minutes away, go there first-I'm sure a burger or 2 (in Bimbobobs case) can keep you going for the 2 hours or so in the ground or make butties for the journey-you don't need to eat in the stadium. Beer is no more expensive than any other ground and is still shite.

I went there for the Sunderland game - could be wrong but I'm sure the prices were more expensive than your average McDs in the North.

Loukas said:
Goater=Legend said:
Where will the best places be to park near or around the stadium?

You need to look on the internet for official Wembley parking places and pay in advance, otherwise I doubt you'll find anywhere on the day!

In the past I've parked at Cockfosters Tube station and jumped on the underground when going to London games, but this is right in Arsenal territory so might not be the smartest idea for this game in particular.

Watford Junction has a couple of tube stops as well, but never parked there.

or use <a class="postlink" href="http://www.parkonmydrive.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.parkonmydrive.com</a>, people rent out their drive for £10. Did it once before, cash on arrival (bloody rag fan driveway too).

BL2blue said:
I won't be going. I find the whole Wembley experience nausaeating. Overpriced tickets, overpriced food & drink and awful surroundings. On top of that, we have to put up with the base elements of our "support" behaving at its very worst, as covered in any previous Wembley post-match threads.

Having said that, I am happy for City to continue to qualify for Wembley matches as the money I make on selling my Cup Final tickets pays for my Value Gold ST which means I basically watch the might Blues for free!
Wemberlee Wemberlee we're the famous Man City and we're going to Wemberlee.

I'm going and I'm glad you're not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.