Community Shield ticket information

Pezzer2 said:
cityboy5 said:
Does anyone know if Croxley Green will be affected by closures

I normally stay at Croxley Green for Wembley games and have done again for the Sat Night. I'm using the Croxley Green tube stop. There is no disruption from the Watford branch down to Wembley. The metropoliton line is basically 2 branches which converge together at Harrow. The disruptions are on the line from Uxbridge - Ruislip. This will affect the people going to Wealdstone FC which is closest to Ruislip tube station. Hope this helps
I am planning on a couple of beers at Wealdstone FC then driving 5 miles to Harrow on the Hill which is only 3 stops to Wembley Park. Any other Blues transiting through Harrow on Hill?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pezzer2 said:
cityboy5 said:

I normally stay at Croxley Green for Wembley games and have done again for the Sat Night. I'm using the Croxley Green tube stop. There is no disruption from the Watford branch down to Wembley. The metropoliton line is basically 2 branches which converge together at Harrow. The disruptions are on the line from Uxbridge - Ruislip. This will affect the people going to Wealdstone FC which is closest to Ruislip tube station. Hope this helps
I am planning on a couple of beers at Wealdstone FC then driving 5 miles to Harrow on the Hill which is only 3 stops to Wembley Park. Any other Blues transiting through Harrow on Hill?

Don't drink and drive;)

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pezzer2 said:
cityboy5 said:

Me and my dad normally park at the pay and display at Harrow on the Hill and get the tube to Wembers after a few scoops in the boozers around there but after the Cup Final last year it was murder getting away and took us well over an hour to get back to the M1. Gonna give Stanmore a go on Sunday see how we get on.

Any decent boozers near the tube on Stanmore that anyone has been to in the past?

YaYa said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pezzer2 said:

Me and my dad normally park at the pay and display at Harrow on the Hill and get the tube to Wembers after a few scoops in the boozers around there but after the Cup Final last year it was murder getting away and took us well over an hour to get back to the M1. Gonna give Stanmore a go on Sunday see how we get on.

Any decent boozers near the tube on Stanmore that anyone has been to in the past?
Wetherspoons 5 mins walk from station

bgblue said:
YaYa said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Wetherspoons 5 mins walk from station

He said decent.

Stay on to St John's Wood if you like somewhere nice to eat or drink away from the crowds.

YaYa said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Pezzer2 said:

Some info here from the City site about Stanmore..."Engineering works affecting trains between Watford Junction and London Euston at the weekends in August 2014. For more information click here. Stanmore Underground Station is being used for a replacement bus service, Supporters are advised not to use this car park on Sunday"

bluevengence said:
YaYa said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Some info here from the City site about Stanmore..."Engineering works affecting trains between Watford Junction and London Euston at the weekends in August 2014. For more information click here. Stanmore Underground Station is being used for a replacement bus service, Supporters are advised not to use this car park on Sunday"

Thanks for that info, much appreciated. Will have to find somewhere else to park up now. Watford seems a decent alternative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.