Community Shield ticket information

Jesus Marvin.

Are you for real? You're so miserable and negative you must have driven your family and friends to places they don't ever have to hear from you.

Show a bit of steel.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Marvin said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
we've sold around 22, 000, not bad when some people are on there hols.
Guess, or an informed figure?
Fact, put it this way, it wont be as bad as the embarresment against the shit, a couple of year ago.
Fantastic (just for Mancityx). I'm very happy with that. What is it, our 6th visit in about 4 years and no direct trains from Manchester. Maybe by the game, we'll have sold a few more too.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Marvin said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
we've sold around 22, 000, not bad when some people are on there hols.
Fact, put it this way, it wont be as bad as the embarresment against the shit, a couple of year ago.

why we sold a similar amount for that game, lower tier full and the upper tier with spaces

Hopefully people can get over this and concentrate on supporting our amazing team. And getting pissed of course!

fathellensbellend said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Marvin said:

why we sold a similar amount for that game, lower tier full and the upper tier with spaces
We didn't.

I was in the Upper Tier that day.

The official attendance was 77,000 and the vast majority of the missing 13k were in our end.

Also that was just our 3rd visit to Wembley in recent years, and it was against Utd, a must turnout game

Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

We didn't.

The official attendance was 77,000 and the vast majority of the missing 13k were in our end.

Also that was just our 3rd visit to Wembley in recent years, and it was against Utd, a must turnout game

Do you really care how many tickets we sell?

I'll be there, not bothered about anyone else!

....Championies, Championies, etc.

Loukas said:
Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
We didn't.

Do you really care how many tickets we sell?

I'll be there, not bothered about anyone else!

....Championies, Championies, etc.
Yes. It's all about the fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.