Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

johnbmcr said:
de niro said:
got ours today, had to get them on the phone, cost an extra 2-50. stupid idea, why not just let us buy them in the normal way.

Ironic moment here your an on-line moderator in a position of great leadership and role model to fans everywhere

of all the people you should be using the MCFC web page to buy tickets and save yourself £2.50

i tried but i couldnt work it.

de niro said:
johnbmcr said:
de niro said:
got ours today, had to get them on the phone, cost an extra 2-50. stupid idea, why not just let us buy them in the normal way.

Ironic moment here your an on-line moderator in a position of great leadership and role model to fans everywhere

of all the people you should be using the MCFC web page to buy tickets and save yourself £2.50

i tried but i couldnt work it.
you have to have a credit card Bill, forget it, no-one would let you have one!

uote="LHarper"]
MCC said:
LHarper said:
Sections M2, A1, Q1 and R7 aren't on sale currently so I'm assuming the club are holding some back for the time being.

Although M2 is lower tier on the half way line so these might have been allocated to the groups listed on the OS.

Was told they were sold out today. WTF?

M2 is on sale i got 2 in there yesterday

rfarrell26 said:
uote="LHarper"]
MCC said:
LHarper said:
Sections M2, A1, Q1 and R7 aren't on sale currently so I'm assuming the club are holding some back for the time being.

Although M2 is lower tier on the half way line so these might have been allocated to the groups listed on the OS.

Was told they were sold out today. WTF?

Ah ok, I'm assuming that was in person then?

squirtyflower said:
LHarper said:
rfarrell26 said:
uote="LHarper"]

Ah ok, I'm assuming that was in person then?
you can't get them in person

Oh yeah. Must of been on the phone then as M2 isn't available online I'm sure.

When are you off to China squirtyflower?

blue card holder,bob hope no hope,1 adult 1 junior required would be eternally grateful so i could take my young un to this game,please inbox ,thanks paul

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.