Comon Blackpool

Nothing against Blackpool as a club but Holloway can get fucked after publicly lying to Plymouth fans about wanting to go to Leicester. Hope they get annihilated in the final.

Meddler said:
Nothing against Blackpool as a club but Holloway can get fucked after publicly lying to Plymouth fans about wanting to go to Leicester. Hope they get annihilated in the final.

Who cares about Plymouth though?

We have had good wins over them in late 80s but Home Park is too far away to care or have to go again.

Meddler said:

I can't see many people being that bothered about that to be honest, but the prospect of a Club situated in a Sea Side town within easy distance of Manchester being in the premiership, is an exciting prospect to most City fans, and for the 1000's of us that live in and around Blackpool it will be great news

Ducado said:
citygal1 said:
anyone know how to get tickets to the final at wembley?
always liked em n wouldnt mind going down there.
do u reckon the tickets will go quickly

Should be no problem getting tickets
i live in blackpool and if its like when they went to the play off final 3 years ago tickets will be like gold dust

but well done to the tangerine army

Well done the Tangerines!

On a purely personal basis I would love to see Blackpool in the Premiership. Next season I can't see us getting less than 6 points against Blackpool although Leicester or Cardiff away would be a possibility of dropping points.

I know next season should be different but I still see City being fickle against the lower teams with seasoned professionals, as this season proves. Although we're just as likely to lose at home against Blackpool on the same token, after watching their game tonight..very impressed.

Also the mother-in-law has a caravan near Fleetwood so i can see a good 4 dayer plannned

woo-hoo half time full time at 25-1. Great game to watch and internet coverage made it like i was there. Much more entertaining than the chumps league semi. Proper footy.

Watched the match in a pub in Blackpool. Absolutely packed, great atmosphere and free chips!
Despite living in Blackpool don't really care much for them but do hope they come up for a cheap away day. Can't see them selling out at Wembley, probably take 25-30k. I'll be in the pub for the free chips.

Meddler said:
i live in plymouth and he is twat of the highest order when he left he got other players other clubs for fuck all to the green army eubanks blake left to wolves and akos busaki to qpr ps i remember when plymouth beat city 3 - 2 at home park in the early 80s so without plymouth city would not have david phillips or jock morrison

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm --

Meddler said:
i live in plymouth and he is twat of the highest order when he left he got other players other clubs for fuck all to the green army eubanks blake left to wolves and akos busaki to qpr ps i remember when plymouth beat city 3 - 2 at home park in the early 80s so without plymouth city would not have david phillips or jock morrison

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm --

Meddler said:

-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:10 pm --

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:

Meddler said:
i live in plymouth and he is twat of the highest order when he left he got other players other clubs for fuck all to the green army eubanks blake left to wolves and akos busaki to qpr ps i remember when plymouth beat city 3 - 2 at home park in the early 80s so without plymouth city would not have david phillips or jock morrison<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 11:11 pm --<br /><br />
Meddler said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.