Companies you have learned to despise

Hypersonic Broadband.
Come across like they're different to the Usual Suspects and they're so customer focused but they're threatening me with debt collectors for not paying a bill where they've supplied nothing to me.
Only thing worse than a cnt is a hypocritical cnt.

Totally agree. I previously worked for Virgin Trains and despite all their virtue signalling, the senior management were a set of bullies.
I basically got forced out of my job as a director sacked all my colleagues and replaced them with her sycophants.

It's often the case that the more flashy and ostentatious a company is about it's values the less real they actually are.

Once sat in a room with the CEO of a company that had taken us over after our competing MBO bid failed. He started by explaining that he was the most humble man we would ever meet in our entire lives and so he would say no more about himself but we would see this in action. He then introduced two of his accolytes who proceeded to tell us he was the "greatest man" they had ever met, let alone worked for; whilst all the while he sat there with a beaming smile.

We knew we were all toast anyway but this short meeting confirmed it would be an entertaining trip to the exit door. Turned out the self proclaimed "worlds humblest man" had built a cult of personality around him that the orange shit gibbon himself would have been proud of.

It's often the case that the more flashy and ostentatious a company is about it's values the less real they actually are.

Once sat in a room with the CEO of a company that had taken us over after our competing MBO bid failed. He started by explaining that he was the most humble man we would ever meet in our entire lives and so he would say no more about himself but we would see this in action. He then introduced two of his accolytes who proceeded to tell us he was the "greatest man" they had ever met, let alone worked for; whilst all the while he sat there with a beaming smile.

We knew we were all toast anyway but this short meeting confirmed it would be an entertaining trip to the exit door. Turned out the self proclaimed "worlds humblest man" had built a cult of personality around him that the orange shit gibbon himself would have been proud of.
I knew I wouldn't be at a former workplace for much longer when the new boss announced in his first meeting that his favourite book was Alex Ferguson's autobiography.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.