CONFIRMED FLIGHT TIMES AND FLIGHT NUMBERS BLUE MOON LOWCOST.

bluemags

1 NIGHT STAY TERMINAL 2
9TH APRIL TOM8223 MAN 08.30-11.10 HAM
10TH APRIL TOM8224 HAM 16.00-16.30 MAN.

DAYSTOP TERMINAL 3
9TH APRIL BD7989 MAN 08.00-10.35 HAN
10TH APRIL BD7990 HAN 01.00-01.30 MAN

THESE ARE THE CONFIRMED AND CORRECT TIMES.

THE DAYSTOP WILL NOW DROP IN THE CENTER OF HAMBURG AND NOT AT THE STADIUM AS FIRST SUGGESTED. GERMAN POLICE ORDERS.

SEE YOU ALL AT THE AIRPORT
TONY.

Re: CONFRIMED FLIGHT TIMES AND FLIGHT NUMBERS BLUE MOON LOWCOST.

Where will it pick us back up? same place or stadium?

The daystop coach will pick you all back up after the match at the stadium in the away fans coach park

simples

How many places are left for the daytrip? Still waiting on Thomas Cook confirmation but now think I get get a ticket independently, dont want to hang on for TC forever and miss out on a flight. Dont suppose I can get up early tomorrow put a towel down on one of the seats can I?

Kazu said:
How many places are left for the daytrip? Still waiting on Thomas Cook confirmation but now think I get get a ticket independently, dont want to hang on for TC forever and miss out on a flight. Dont suppose I can get up early tomorrow put a towel down on one of the seats can I?

There was 36 this time last night he said

22 left on daystop
sold out on 1 night.

i will hold you a seat until 10am tomo
pm and let me know by then yes or no please, i can not hold it any later

Thanks mate, is the daytrip still £215?

I thought Thomas Cook would be the best way of guaranteeing a ticket (I've only got 3600 points) but it looks like they wont confirm if I've got a place until Friday at the earliest. I will probably get a ticket on a mates card (4000 points) now so I could go with you guys. Slight complication is that I said Id go with a mate who has got 3700 points on the TC trip and he doesnt want to travel without a ticket.....

I'll get back to you tomorrow morning, hoping I can talk him into coming with me and taking a chance.

Any idea what Hotel we'll be staying in Mags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.