CONFIRMED FLIGHT TIMES AND FLIGHT NUMBERS BLUE MOON LOWCOST.

Mags I'm on the one night stop over. Just a couple of questions please.

Is there 1 or 2 filights staying overnight? I think when I book I was told another plane was being put on?

Any idea on where we're staying. I'm meeting friends who are driving from Denmark and trying to arrange a suitable spot to meet up.

Cheers

ive requested confirmation,booking references,vouchers etc thru the post as well,same as you nothing as yet,not good fella is it?

celf said:
ive requested confirmation,booking references,vouchers etc thru the post as well,same as you nothing as yet,not good fella is it?
I dont know if we've received anything through the post yet as my mates brother booked it for us so everything will go to his house. What I can tell you is I went to Copenhagen and it was a great trip.Thats why we booked again. I wouldn't worry too much as theres still 4 more posting days to go.

Im on the day trip. Will lowcost sport send us flight tickets or do we just print that confirmation sheet that they send you by email? Can someone please give info on this, i have sent them a email 2 days ago and still no reply!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.