CONFIRMED FLIGHT TIMES AND FLIGHT NUMBERS BLUE MOON LOWCOST.

Booked by phone on 26th got my booking confirmation in post on 1st April. (didn't ask for e mail address when booking).
Got match ticket today. Bring it on!!

citizen said:
Im on the day trip. Will lowcost sport send us flight tickets or do we just print that confirmation sheet that they send you by email? Can someone please give info on this, i have sent them a email 2 days ago and still no reply!

print itinary, and flight tickets are recieved at the airport on check in.
(providing its the same procedure as previous trips)

What time do we need to be at the airport for the 1 night stop over ?

Little concerned that no answers seem to be forthcoming from Lowcost, particulary about hotels, but also regarding baggage and check-ins. received my itinerary but those not mentioned.
Bring us up to date Mags.

Me too.

There's been replies to other posts about offering tickets (£60 or £80!!!!) but not this one wanting an answer to the simplest of questions.......

Which Hotel are we in?

What a pony set up this Lo cost Travel seem...Is it that hard to let people know where there staying, so they can check the hotels out...

Hartford said:
What a pony set up this Lo cost Travel seem...Is it that hard to let people know where there staying, so they can check the hotels out...

Maybe its why they're not saying ?

Any room left on day trip?

TC have told me there is no room at the inn despite travelling to Shale & Copenhagen with them.

Can get a tix, but can not get there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.