Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

King-Dzeko said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Came across this aswell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0&feature=related[/youtube]

Why was the prick not twatted or thrown out? And which muppet actually sold him a ticket in our end?

Shows how our support has changed, can you imagine that being even attempted in the Kippax!
It's quite clearly a faked video.

dw7 said:
How is it clearly a fake ?
The sound has clearly been dubbed and the fact that not a single person even looks in his direction, let alone tells him to fuck off, is a bit of a give away.

how many of these pathetic videos exist, all of which seem utd orientated.

i just couldn't imagine travelling all the way to london, standing behind a load of fat 40 year olds recording their every move on a mobile phone all day, sad doesn't even come close.

is it some kind of vindication that they are "top boys"

wow, what a great day out, we bullied a family, and i recorded it on a phone, lets upload it on youtube and show eveyone.

fathellensbellend said:
how many of these pathetic videos exist, all of which seem utd orientated.

i just couldn't imagine travelling all the way to london, standing behind a load of fat 40 year olds recording their every move on a mobile phone all day, sad doesn't even come close.

is it some kind of vindication that they are "top boys"

wow, what a great day out, we bullied a family, and i recorded it on a phone, lets upload it on youtube and show eveyone.
that's what gives their sad little lives a modicum of reason

mcfcliam said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ8T2qA2udg[/youtube]

Weren't so tough here.

Cowards.
spotted two from sbridge on here 3:39 couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.