Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

how proud of being a blue does watching that make you feel. they started off all full them horrible selves, then we out classed them on the pitch and off the pitch.

red scum bastards, not only do their players spit there dummys out but so do their wanker fans

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Came across this aswell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0&feature=related[/youtube]

Why was the prick not twatted or thrown out? And which muppet actually sold him a ticket in our end?

Because the large majority of City fans will not stoop to that level. Instead all the City fans just drowned him out. Most likely he got his ticket from a tout or some other unreliable source which always manage to snap up tickets no matter what the qualifactions of buying one are.

sheikys billions said:
Probably the strangest video ive seen on here,stupid fuckin thread!

Made so much more sensible thanks to your gem of a comment. Seriously, why did you even bother?

Whjever i watch shite like that i thank fuck i didn't opt to be a rag , they are utter crap ...... their real fans must so embarrassed to watch garbage like that.

As supporters we are much better than them , we know it , and deep down most of them will know it too!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Came across this aswell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0&feature=related[/youtube]

Why was the prick not twatted or thrown out? And which muppet actually sold him a ticket in our end?

Does any one remember that guy who sold the tickets to 2 rags do you think its them?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
sheikys billions said:
Probably the strangest video ive seen on here,stupid fuckin thread!

Made so much more sensible thanks to your gem of a comment. Seriously, why did you even bother?
Promoting another rag video on here great stuff!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.