Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Came across this aswell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2s5Lul7Bm0&feature=related[/youtube]

Why was the prick not twatted or thrown out? And which muppet actually sold him a ticket in our end?

Where's the one of him at the end?

black mamba said:
Whjever i watch shite like that i thank fuck i didn't opt to be a rag , they are utter crap , and they know it too ...... their real fans must be embarrassed to fuck to watch garbage like that.
All right pal- did you go Wembley?

Was laughing my head of at them kicking the shit out of the barriers. Hard as nails.

spacecadet said:
black mamba said:
Whjever i watch shite like that i thank fuck i didn't opt to be a rag , they are utter crap , and they know it too ...... their real fans must be embarrassed to fuck to watch garbage like that.

Hi mate , how ya doin'?

Yeah , went to Wembley , but was with a last gasp hospitality trip.

Its those kind of nobs that mean the majority of us (football fans) get treated like shit.

If i threw a beer can at a passing car whilst stood next to a police officer, i'd be arrested; when it's football they just stand there and watch.

90,000 fans red and blue leaving down Wembley way together? Let's not police the first 200 yards and let the 35 year old, fat, live at home with parent virgins pick off whoever they feel like and generally act like proper whoppers.

If it wasn't for the fact they choose to support a shitty club that treats anyone and everyone not directly connected to the club like shit, i'd feel bad for their 'real' fans... because they've got the largest majority of lonely chav bastards intent on validating themselves to the cost of others than any other club.

black mamba said:
spacecadet said:

Hi mate , how ya doin'?

Yeah , went to Wembley , but was with a last gasp hospitality trip.
I got ticket for final
BUT terrible track record
Wolves 74 lost
Newcastle 76 didn't get ticket
Yids (twice 81)
Chelsea 86 ............ 4 visits ain't seen Blues win!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.