Congrats to the United fan at 4:18

well all those city fans that were on here saying nothing happened cant say they havn t been warned for the charity shield..and yes before you start we will beat stoke

Contrast their behavior with that of me and my mate. Came out of Euston to the tube station just up the road, and 2 young lads from Northern Ireland with utd shirts on clocked us with city scarfs on, and asked if they could come with us because they didn't know the way, Oh the irony. Anyway we had a laugh and joke with these 2 lads and made sure they got on the right tube to Wembley.
We got off at Kilburn and it was full of rags outside the 2 pubs nearest the tube station, and we got some abuse, nothing serious it was still early. However as we carried on thought I would just check behind me, and sure enough one of the gimps was just behind us so I just looked at him, and guess what, he decided to rejoin his fellow gimps.
If we play them again I would strongly advise fellow Blues to avoid Kilburn. However for the stoke game we may stay there again because its got good pubs, and very close to Wembley.

The "we're Man United, we'll do what we want" is the SHITTEST chant I've ever heard. Hate the cunts. That 'chant' angers me for some reason.

pissedagain said:
you didn t know that kilburn is an irish rag area..i take it you ve not been before then

I did know mate but unfortunately my mate who booked the hotel didnt.

Dubai Blue said:
King-Dzeko said:
Shows how our support has changed, can you imagine that being even attempted in the Kippax!
It's quite clearly a faked video.

Have a look at his name on Twitter, he says he is a Det Sgt in the CID - interesting behaviour for a Police man wouldn't you think?

By the looks of it from his gardening blog, he is from Romiley - isn't that in Stockport??

The name is presuambly an alias as it refers to a famous old copper.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:44 pm --<br /><br />He also posted this:

JeromeCaminada Jerome Caminada
Reflecting back on semi i was in city end The bitters wre well up 4 it & they were bouncing Our end seemed subdued and complacent #mufc
18 Apr

Some one created a topic saying they will never say munich again after watching that programe last night.

This video proves why we should say it,there arrogance and attitude is why i hate em so fukin much,have put up with this shit for 35yrs,they think they have the divine right to be the best,even when they were shit and didnt win the league for 20 odd years.

So fuck em,munichs.

macca-mcfc-flc said:
Some one created a topic saying they will never say munich again after watching that programe last night.

This video proves why we should say it,there arrogance and attitude is why i hate em so fukin much,have put up with this shit for 35yrs,they think they have the divine right to be the best,even when they were shit and didnt win the league for 20 odd years.

So fuck em,munichs.

Idiot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.