Considering becoming a vegetarian

BlueSam said:
i dont wana become vegan or go mad, ive just noticed past few months my diet has been shifting steadily away from meat, if i were to have meat now id want it organic at least (provided i could afford it), keep getting images of a sad looking cow whenever i bite into a burger lol

had a mcdonalds veggie burger though, was gash.. (so exactly the same as the rest of their menu)...

i think my new found addiction to cheese and pickle sarnies may be the cause of this new found vegetarianism...

it cant be that bad though, theres enough of them about, they arent all dropping like flies

cows and other farmyard animals are breeded for YOUR burgers at the end of the day.

SO if we diddnt eat meat that cow and many other cows would of never existed. and the have a happy life

Swales lives said:
BlueSam said:
used to really love bacon and steak etc, now im not so sure id miss it....anyone else on here one?

Become a veggie by all means... just don't fuckin' go on about it and judge meat-eaters as though they are eating their own children like those big fat lezzers from Chorlton do.

Keep it to yourself - like religion.
Well said, we have ONE veggie friend and whenever we go out everyone has to pander to her needs ! I don't, always order steak rare !

Sounds like you're wrestling with a few personal ethics which is exactly what I did a few years back. I decided just to give it a go and am still a veggie 5 yrs later.
My advice is to give it a go and don't be ashamed if it's not for you a few months down the line. Let us know your decision

BlueSam said:
i dont wana become vegan or go mad, ive just noticed past few months my diet has been shifting steadily away from meat, if i were to have meat now id want it organic at least (provided i could afford it), keep getting images of a sad looking cow whenever i bite into a burger lol

Don't feel guilty she will get paid for working in McDonalds

I was a vegi for 25yrs and did'nt miss anything really, only stopped because I got into game shooting did'nt think it was right to shoot it if I had no intention of eating it, even now I will only eat game, I want to know where it came from and that it was wild, not mass produced.

Just put a limit on how much meat you eat and buy free-range, nice stuff rather than factory produce, chemical injected shit.

Like meat once a week and fish once a week or something. I'm moving that way too, we eat too much meat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.