Considering becoming a vegetarian

My friend was veggie, Me and Mrs Mist would go round to their house on a Sunday, she loved to cook a Sunday Roast for her husband and us 2. Roast beef with proper gravy that was traditionally made using all the meat juices, Mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, carrots, peas and parsnips.
Being a veggie she just had the potatoes and veg ……………… all covered in lashings of gravy !!

My friend was veggie, Me and Mrs Mist would go round to their house on a Sunday, she loved to cook a Sunday Roast for her husband and us 2. Roast beef with proper gravy that was traditionally made using all the meat juices, Mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, carrots, peas and parsnips.
Being a veggie she just had the potatoes and veg ……………… all covered in lashings of gravy !!
Technically not a vegetarian if she has the gravy! ;)

I have the best butchers in Scotland in the village. Same deal with them. A day at a time mate, a day at a time.
Are they still called 'Fleshers' up there?
I am in no way interested in all things veggie, but when I first went on hols
in Scotland, my mum was horrified at the name. My dad gave no fucks and
I remember eating a haggis, for the first time, and loved it, I still get them,
from an Edinburgh butcher. 'Flesher' is a graphic handle though, may as well
call themselves, 'Dismemberers.'

seal flipper pie is a real thing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.