Considering becoming a vegetarian

It's possible. I personally think 90% of the veggie alternative stuff is fucking awful. So, making my own is vital. One thing I would recommend is sourcing any meat from ethical producers. It costs more but it's better and less cruelty to the livestock.
I've used the same butchers for about 25 years now. He knows what farms the meat he buys is from and how the animals are slaughtered. And the quality is far superior to any supermarket without him labeling meat as free range organic and charging fancy prices. I'll only buy sausages and burgers from there.

As for veggie food I probably could take to it but reckon I definitely couldn't go vegan as I would miss eating dairy, especially cheese milk and butter.

I bought a packet of ready to eat chestnuts at Christmas. I think they'd go well in a veggie quiche with a good quality cheddar, eggs and red onions.

I've used the same butchers for about 25 years now. He knows what farms the meat he buys is from and how the animals are slaughtered. And the quality is far superior to any supermarket without him labeling meat as free range organic and charging fancy prices. I'll only buy sausages and burgers from there.

As for veggie food I probably could take to it but reckon I definitely couldn't go vegan as I would miss eating dairy, especially cheese milk and butter.

I bought a packet of ready to eat chestnuts at Christmas. I think they'd go well in a veggie quiche with a good quality cheddar, eggs and red onions.

I have the best butchers in Scotland in the village. Same deal with them. A day at a time mate, a day at a time.

Chestnuts are shit. Might as well make bread sauce and get it over with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.