Considering our record, is a DRAW at Spurs a good point?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
lee-mcfc said:
excatly , this is what i said before
lol at this, how does Burnley work then as they drew at ours but lost at theirs and what about wigan lol

all am saying is a shite team like wolves beat spurs & when you look at how much we'v spent we should beat spurs.

lee-mcfc said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
lol at this, how does Burnley work then as they drew at ours but lost at theirs and what about wigan lol

all am saying is a shite team like wolves beat spurs & when you look at how much we'v spent we should beat spurs.
very true but after Bolton (who Wolves beat the week previous) i am less than confident of beating spurs

football doesnt work like that....just cause we have spent x amount of money doesnt mean we should beat a team

at present anyone in the prem can beat anyone else ...there is no magic formula that says just cause one team beat another then it means we should as well

plus the injuries/suspensions/illness we have at present means we are going to field a weakened team

spurs also are a bit of an enigma......one day brilliant and one day awful.....

I believe a draw is a good result away at spurs......a win would be incredible but i just cann see it

The fact that it would be "another draw" should be irreleveant at this stage of the season. Its not as if its April or May and we're in a situation where only wins are good enough. Whatever our recent record of draws is, the fact remains that a point at Spurs would be a decent result.

That's not to say we shouldnt go for a win, in an era of 3 points for a win and 1 for a draw it doesnt make sense to play for a draw. But if the result turns out to be a draw we should be reasonably satisfied.

I would take a point but Spurs i think will suit us as they will not sit back and will play an open game.

Honestly think we will win, im going for 3-1!

Come on City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.