Conspiracy Theories

dronefromsector7g said:
Some of my answers would have been 'not sure'. 9/11 looked odd to me and a lot of educated people, and victim's relatives have questioned NIST's reports. One thing I will say is that the US government are not as innocent as many view them. Syria's probably next in line for some force-fed 'democracy' now they've used sarin.

for sure the US & other European agencies fucked-up - and dropped the ball, but they in no way actively encouraged or brought about the plot; very simply they weren't organised and communicating effectively enough to prevent it.

the idea that groups of American 'insider' people corroborated out of self-interest to cause the disaster & economic dislocation that ensued is the height of stupidity and uniformed opinion, and isn't logical - and that's before you debunk all the 'moon is made of cheese' crap spread all over the internet.

Markt85 said:
Yes or No answers only -

Do you believe Jesus and Mary Magdalene might have been married ? NO

Do you believe the Moon landing in 1969 was a hoax and staged in a studio ? YES

Do you believe the Holocaust was a "myth" ? NO

Do you believe Hitler committed suicide in his bunker in Berlin, 1945 ? YES

Do you believe JFK was assassinated by a single gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald ? NO

Do you believe the US Government allowed 9/11 to happen ? YES

Do you believe the Twin Towers fell by controlled explosions from inside the building ? YES

Do you believe Global warming is real and accelerating by Mankind ? YES

Josh Blue said:
Please can you link me pal?

here's just one of them, and apologise for the tone of this, but I was probably frustrated and at my wit's end on this thread when I titled it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026</a>

MCFCinUSA said:
Josh Blue said:

here's just one of them, and apologise for the tone of this, but I was probably frustrated and at my wit's end on this thread when I titled it:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=139026</a>

Great post. I said on another thread on here that'd I'd be interested in readig some in depth research about the psychological make up of people who believe conspiracy theories. I think ill do that this weekend.

I loved blink as well, great book.

roaminblue said:
MCFCinUSA said:
Josh Blue said:

Great post. I said on another thread on here that'd I'd be interested in readig some in depth research about the psychological make up of people who believe conspiracy theories. I think ill do that this weekend.

I loved blink as well, great book.

A lot of things are put into the conspiracy theory bin. A lot of them are total nonsense, but there are rare few that do actually make you think.

Do you believe Jesus and Mary Magdalene might have been married ? Don't Care

Do you believe the Moon landing in 1969 was a hoax and staged in a studio ?No

Do you believe the Holocaust was a "myth" ? No

Do you believe Hitler committed suicide in his bunker in Berlin, 1945 ? Can't be certain so i will say Yes.

Do you believe JFK was assassinated by a single gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald ? No

Do you believe the US Government allowed 9/11 to happen ? Probably, as in new something big was about to happen but turned their backs on it

Do you believe the Twin Towers fell by controlled explosions from inside the building ? Not the twin towers. Probably not even WTC7, but there is a clear cover up on why WTC7 fell

Do you believe Global warming is real and accelerating by Mankind ?
No. Still need to change our ways.

MCFCinUSA said:
Josh Blue said:

Yeah, but...

Who gained from 9/11? Israel got the US completely onboard for action in the Middle East, the US could take out the Taliban and control the gas supply pipelines from the north (or at least thought they would be able to), putting the US on a war footing made the attack on Iraq possible to avenge Pa Bush and grab the oil supply.

So here's a scenario: Mossad get wind of an Al Qaeda plot and pull a few strings to facilitate it. This doesn't have to go high up the US political system, doesn't necessarily have to involve connivance although there are likely a few known to Mossad who could be bought with the idea if not the promise of a financial gain. The facilitation may be achieved by subtle activities, such as turning a blind eye to suspicious trainee pilots and the timing of air defence exercises.

But what really gets my curiosity about 9/11 and the Boston bombs was that both were followed immediately by 'unrelated' toxic powder mailings. What's going on there? Are there countless nutters in the US with stocks of anthrax and ricin hanging around in their kitchens waiting for a terrorist outrage to post the powder off to politicians? Or are these mailings a regular weekly event?

Plaything of the gods said:
MCFCinUSA said:
Josh Blue said:

Yeah, but...

Who gained from 9/11? Israel got the US completely onboard for action in the Middle East, the US could take out the Taliban and control the gas supply pipelines from the north (or at least thought they would be able to), putting the US on a war footing made the attack on Iraq possible to avenge Pa Bush and grab the oil supply.

So here's a scenario: Mossad get wind of an Al Qaeda plot and pull a few strings to facilitate it. This doesn't have to go high up the US political system, doesn't necessarily have to involve connivance although there are likely a few known to Mossad who could be bought with the idea if not the promise of a financial gain. The facilitation may be achieved by subtle activities, such as turning a blind eye to suspicious trainee pilots and the timing of air defence exercises.

But what really gets my curiosity about 9/11 and the Boston bombs was that both were followed immediately by 'unrelated' toxic powder mailings. What's going on there? Are there countless nutters in the US with stocks of anthrax and ricin hanging around in their kitchens waiting for a terrorist outrage to post the powder off to politicians? Or are these mailings a regular weekly event?

to the best of my knowledge all the various intelligence agencies (US & overseas) were actively engaged in rooting out terrorist cells & activities but were caught with their pants down in a major way with the airline hijackers.

no one stood to 'gain', and the ideas you're postulating do not hold water.

(i) the sheer scale of economic dislocation isn't something anyone GAINS from;

(ii) if you think about it (just for a moment) who the hell as AN INDIVIDUAL is going to benefit from such a disaster, and HOW ARE THEY GOING TO REAP these 'rewards' without being caught?

(iii) operatives who are gathering intel do so and pass on their findings up the chain; they do not worry about foreign policy or politics - they simply carry out their sworn duty to serve & protect. That's about as simple as it gets.

(iv) if you've read my post referenced above, you'll also understand that there are other problems with anyone doing 'an inside job'; it just couldn't happen.

(v) the Americans and everyone else involved don't go around needing justification for their actions by allowing mass destruction and unknown collateral damage to the centre of much of their financial system; all these arguments do not hold water, and no one 'knew about stuff' or 'let it happen' on purpose.

(vi) If you research what the German Intelligence Services were up to (BND & MAD) and their work with the Americans you'll know that they got very close in Hamburg but didn't put all the pieces together quick enough on Atta & his crew.

On the other hand, if you fancy a crackpot fairy tale about Mossad (??) and some rogue players involved (when it should be apparently obvious what happened, who planned & executed it) and some white powder stuff (???) then really I've got nothing further to say to you.

I give up.

MCFCinUSA said:
Josh Blue said:

Me too:)

-- Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:03 pm --

MCFCinUSA said:
Plaything of the gods said:
MCFCinUSA said:

Yeah, but...

to the best of my knowledge all the various intelligence agencies (US & overseas) were actively engaged in rooting out terrorist cells & activities but were caught with their pants down in a major way with the airline hijackers.

no one stood to 'gain', and the ideas you're postulating do not hold water.

(i) the sheer scale of economic dislocation isn't something anyone GAINS from;

(ii) if you think about it (just for a moment) who the hell as AN INDIVIDUAL is going to benefit from such a disaster, and HOW ARE THEY GOING TO REAP these 'rewards' without being caught?

(iii) operatives who are gathering intel do so and pass on their findings up the chain; they do not worry about foreign policy or politics - they simply carry out their sworn duty to serve & protect. That's about as simple as it gets.

(iv) if you've read my post referenced above, you'll also understand that there are other problems with anyone doing 'an inside job'; it just couldn't happen.

(v) the Americans and everyone else involved don't go around needing justification for their actions by allowing mass destruction and unknown collateral damage to the centre of much of their financial system; all these arguments do not hold water, and no one 'knew about stuff' or 'let it happen' on purpose.

(vi) If you research what the German Intelligence Services were up to (BND & MAD) and their work with the Americans you'll know that they got very close in Hamburg but didn't put all the pieces together quick enough on Atta & his crew.

On the other hand, if you fancy a crackpot fairy tale about Mossad (??) and some rogue players involved (when it should be apparently obvious what happened, who planned & executed it) and some white powder stuff (???) then really I've got nothing further to say to you.

I give up.

Me too:).
You cannot be serious with the underlined bit maaaaaaaan, seriously.

Markt85 said:
Yes or No answers only -

Do you believe Jesus and Mary Magdalene might have been married ?

Yes

Do you believe the Moon landing in 1969 was a hoax and staged in a studio ?

Yes

Do you believe the Holocaust was a "myth" ?

No

Do you believe Hitler committed suicide in his bunker in Berlin, 1945 ?

No

Do you believe JFK was assassinated by a single gunman named Lee Harvey Oswald ?

No

Do you believe the US Government allowed 9/11 to happen ?

No

Do you believe the Twin Towers fell by controlled explosions from inside the building ?

No

Do you believe Global warming is real and accelerating by Mankind ?
Yes. No

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.