Contact Robinho

Now I don't know about you guys, but I will stay behind any player that wears the City shirt. Aslong as Robinho is at this club, he will still have my full support. Any player under contract at City, whether out on loan or not, is still a City player.

Might have only been against Scunthorpe on Sunday, but I felt Robinho showed moments of true class and more importantly, he showed a desire to want to win; he closed players down, he made runs for players, he set up Petrov for his goal. ITV tried blaming him for when Scunthorpe hit the bar in the first half, but it was a clever set piece that had fooled Sylvinho into going near post, leaving the back post open, Robinho was still with the player he should've been marking.

Start him against the rags on wednesday, should he still be here, and let him show how good he really is, now he's beginning to get a bit more confidence and a bit more fitness and sharpness.

Blue Mooner said:
dom said:
Decided not to in the end....checked out the website...it's all about Robby the Brazil payer... a whole gallery dedicated to playing with Santos .....

NOTHING on City... that says it all

so, .Adios , part -timer, you could have done better... a great technical footballer , but psychologically , a lightweight...

I know who I'd prefer to have on my side in a dark corner of a crucial match ..... Bellers and Tev....

Didn't look very far there is a section dedictated to MCFC.

I'm afraid that judging the guy without a sustained run in the team is premature in my view.

A lack of confidence can easily be mistaken for a lack of effort and I think the guy needs picking up and his confidence rebuilding.

The great player is still there.

Exactly!

It really does show the power of preconceived opinion if you can't see anything about city on Robinho's site.

Just sent him a message. I know he probably won't read it, and he probably couldn't even if he tried, as it's in English, but perhaps if he just sees a load of messages with the subject "please don't go" maybe he'll ask to at least translate that part and it will strike his heart. You never know, no harm in trying.

PLEASE DON'T GO ROBBIE

I loved Robinho from the first day.... and always was against any criticism of him. But if he really is gonna go.... i feel so let down. Hes let the club down.... but most importantly i feel hes let us fans down. We chanted his name.... gave him love, and this is what we get.

couldnt help but leave a message, havn't had a reply yet but I'll let you know what he says;}

He's staying, no way we'd let him go without something big in return... for the 1mllionth time it saddens me to hear so much Blue [Parker voicepiece= rag story headlines] to the anti Robby threads and press shit, slagging him off. He has got to play on Weds, its going to be unreal when he scores the winner in Extra time...watch the fuckerz squirm!!

It tells me a lot about his "ambition" that Robinho is apparently quite happy to go and play the best years of his career in a league where he'll have people fawning over him in the sunshine all day....and precious little else.

Come on guys-as much as he can play when he's in the mood some of the stuff about him being "misunderstood"on here is akin to having a bird way out of your depth and knowing she's waiting for her ex to 'phone..."she doesn't mean it...she loves me really.."

If he was that arsed about City and us as fans would have he been hawking himself to Barca for tha last 12 months and chatting publicly about moving to Santos in the Brazilian media?

Would he fuck.

Where's our self-respect gone ....with a fucking begging bowl out to him to "please stay?"

I aint begging anyone to stay at City.

mammutly said:
Blue Mooner said:
Didn't look very far there is a section dedictated to MCFC.

I'm afraid that judging the guy without a sustained run in the team is premature in my view.

A lack of confidence can easily be mistaken for a lack of effort and I think the guy needs picking up and his confidence rebuilding.

The great player is still there.

Exactly!

It really does show the power of preconceived opinion if you can't see anything about city on Robinho's site.

Well sorry feloow Blues. I will return to Robbie's site and delve a little more deeply, but there was nothing on the home page .

.. in a bit....

RobbieBrewer said:
It tells me a lot about his "ambition" that Robinho is apparently quite happy to go and play the best years of his career in a league where he'll have people fawning over him in the sunshine all day....and precious little else.

Come on guys-as much as he can play when he's in the mood some of the stuff about him being "misunderstood"on here is akin to having a bird way out of your depth and knowing she's waiting for her ex to 'phone..."she doesn't mean it...she loves me really.."

If he was that arsed about City and us as fans would have he been hawking himself to Barca for tha last 12 months and chatting publicly about moving to Santos in the Brazilian media?

Would he fuck.

Where's our self-respect gone ....with a fucking begging bowl out to him to "please stay?"

I aint begging anyone to stay at City.

Fair do's can see your point of view. However, I genuinely believe the guy would love to stay at the club if things were going well for him.

The fact is overall he was pretty good last season, this season he's been disappointing when he's played but then he hasn't had a sustained run in the team since his injury.

I think when he has had that we will see the impudent finishes that we saw against Arsenal last season and the nonchalant finish inthe last minute against Blackburn.

The guy has magic in his feet imo

dom said:
mammutly said:
Exactly!

Well sorry feloow Blues. I will return to Robbie's site and delve a little more deeply, but there was nothing on the home page .

.. in a bit....

Dom - there's a picture of him in the home shirt on the front page !

http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/

Just beeen back on the website and delved a little .... some good City stuff there , so apologies and humble pie etc

, but there is no photo-icon link off the home page as there is for his club of 3 times ago FFS... make up your own minds as to where his head is at....

He's gone , peeps and the sooner we get used to it the better.

My hope is that we can get the options on Santos' younger, hungrier players, e.g. Nymer (sp)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.