Controversial City opinions

Cancelo will return to City in the absence of any serious bids this summer, rehabilitate himself and go on to win back the hearts and minds of the fans.

Well the OP did ask for controversy!

Penny for his thoughts when we won the treble? I think he qualified for a medal for all trophies, but he had the chance to have been part of football immortality and is consigned to merely a footnote

There's a lesson there for any young footballer. I had nothing against Cancelo and really enjoyed watching him play, but he was always going to come off second best in any confrontation with Pep and wow, did he. I can't see a situation where he ever plays for City again, but having said that, football is a strange business, so you never know. It would be quite the story if he did turn it around. Not sure he has the right attitude for that unfortunately.

Dias didn't know anything about the clearance in the CL final. It just hit him and fortunately went wide

When Elano scored and we beat West Ham way in the first game of the season, we all thought we would win the lot that year.

Stefan Ortega will start at every premier league club expect City and the dippers. He is that good.

Kalvin Phillips, if he get a consistent run of games, will be a very good player in this City side this year.

In all honesty, I don't believe your second point is controversial.

I'm the other way round on those two - first one I agree with, 2nd I'm doubting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.