Controversial City opinions

City players never, ever make a mistake. They are the best team in the land and all the world. Mmmmm, that's not really controversial though is it.... leave it with me I'm sure I'll think of something by 2030. ;-)
I'm still thinking but still haven't come up with anything controversial....does this make me delusional? :-)

Matron, I think it is time to call for the big yellow taxi. ;-)

Personally I don’t believe that any of Palmer, McAtee or Bobb are good enough to be regular starters for us if we’re trying to win the title again, nor do I think they ever will be unfortunately.

Loan them out and let other clubs take the risk. We need to sign proven quality international stars to stay ahead of rivals and try to win at least two trophies including the title next season. If Bernie and Mahrez also leave after Gundo with no top class replacements we won’t win the league.

Agree with this. Pellegrinis title winners were magnificent to watch.

His problem was that he couldn't adapt when he got figured out. Pep has reinvented the team repeatedly. Pellegrini couldn't.

Couldn’t adapt = given crap players to work with for depth. Remember semiretired Lampard turned up FFS

Personally I don’t believe that any of Palmer, McAtee or Bobb are good enough to be regular starters for us if we’re trying to win the title again, nor do I think they ever will be unfortunately.

Loan them out and let other clubs take the risk. We need to sign proven quality international stars to stay ahead of rivals and try to win at least two trophies including the title next season. If Bernie and Mahrez also leave after Gundo with no top class replacements we won’t win the league.
I'd keep Bobb and McAtee with the first team squad personally.

Assuming the Gvardiol and Mahrez deals go through, I'd be happy if that was the end of our major incomings this year. Laporte and Cancelo can go, keep McAtee, keep Bernardo. That's a great squad. I won't complain one bit if we go and get a new player but I would not lose any sleep if you told me this was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.