Controversial City opinions

This statues carry on is getting ridiculous.In fact it got ridiculous the minute YaYa did not get one.
It has to stop.
Yeah I know what you mean. It's not like he called the manager a racist, repeatedly got his agent to talk shit about us in public and claimed to put a "voodoo curse" on the club.

Last edited:
Sven should have been given more time and would have achieved CL after the takeover.

I'm not saying Mancini coming was a bad thing, I'm just saying that Sven would have found success as he was a top manager.
Agreed.

For me the whole upturn in fortunes started the minute we hired Sven. I've said it before loads of times but it was him who brought a bit of belief and swagger back to City. Mancini carried that progress forward.

(I have chosen to remove all memory of the useless rag **** who kept the seat warm between their tenures).

Sane was no way near as inconsistent as everyone made out and he tracked back plenty. If it wasn’t for that horrific injury and he stayed, he’d be a 100mil player.
He let himself down, he left City and I’ll never forgive him for that or support him or his choices (especially versus the German rags), you leave the best then it’s all downhill from there, if it’s your choice then so be it, but he only has himself and his skank mother to blame, thanks for the centurions season but fuck you for going against our club!

We'd have won the QPR game easily if YaYa played the full game. Far more influential than Silva in big games.
Best player the Premier league has seen on his day!

In real time this certainly wasn’t the case, the fans forced the Dzeko and Aguero goal, it was fuelled from a state of anger, fear, disbelief and desperation! I have never felt such passion, emotion, drive, demand and force from fans to players to get over the line

That’s why we’re unique!

Agreed.

For me the whole upturn in fortunes started the minute we hired Sven. I've said it before loads of times but it was him who brought a bit of belief and swagger back to City. Mancini carried that progress forward.

(I have chosen to remove all memory of the useless rag **** who kept the seat warm between their tenures).
When they did the double against them it made us all believers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.