controversial opinions - off topic version

kevinmcfc said:
Gays, it is wrong and disgusting. Always has been and always will.

You sound as though you're a little unsure of your own sexuality. That's probably the reason behind your homophobia.

Never fear though, there is a cure. What I'd suggest is that you experiment a little. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you go stright in there with a full-scale bumming, but why not go get yourself a hand job. Pop down your local gay bar, explain the situation & I'm sure you'll get a couple of volunteers. What have you got to lose? You never know, you may enjoy it & a whole new world of fun will open up to you. Before you know it you'll be felching & snowballing away to your hearts content :-) If you don't like it, you can at least say you tried.

Cheesy said:
kevinmcfc said:

You sound as though you're a little unsure of your own sexuality. That's probably the reason behind your homophobia.

Never fear though, there is a cure. What I'd suggest is that you experiment a little. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you go stright in there with a full-scale bumming, but why not go get yourself a hand job. Pop down your local gay bar, explain the situation & I'm sure you'll get a couple of volunteers. What have you got to lose? You never know, you may enjoy it & a whole new world of fun will open up to you. Before you know it you'll be felching & snowballing away to your hearts content :-) If you don't like it, you can at least say you tried.

You, my friend, are quality

Cheesy said:
kevinmcfc said:

i think thats what the kids of today called OWNED

Cheesy said:
kevinmcfc said:

Calling,Cheeses of Nazareth,helping hand needed..

Lucky Toma said:
You have to say his name three times Pom. Then he comes. :)

Bit unfair to summon him for the gay-curious gentleman in question though. Would be like offering raw meat to a hungry hound.
"Cheeses of Nazareth,cheeses of Nazareth,cheeses of Narzareth". ;-)

pominoz said:
Cheesy said:

Calling,Cheeses of Nazareth,helping hand needed..

PMSL
Good work fella

Vegetarianism should be outlawed except for those suffering from pressing medical conditions such as bacon triggered incontinence.
The Health and Safety Executive and Human Rights Commission to be merged and known in future as The Right Safe Healthy Human Communist Execution Board.
The Halle Orchestra to be scrapped and replaced by the Northern Vuvuzella Ensemble.
Contestants on Britain's Got Talent only allowed to compete in the following categories: Flower Arranging, Highland Dancing, Public Oratory, Spelling and Synchronised Colonic Irrigation.

kevinmcfc said:

Hmmm and I'd like to bet when he does his wife up the Bournville Boulevard he calls it "being adventurous"

Plus how much Lesbian pron have you watched kev?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.