controversial opinions - off topic version

Politically-correct racism is actually funny. This is one is graffitied on a wall in Rishton:

The Asian Community should return to where they belong.
Not Pakis, or wogs, or chinks, but the Asian community. Not 'can fuck off back to where they came from', but 'should return' as if it were a waiter's recommendation. I pass it two or three times a week and I can't help laughing every time.

citykev28 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I love Damon.

think he is a tool myself. liked a lot of blur's stuff and gorillaz for that matter but to say he's a better songwriter than noel isn't controversial, it's just bollocks.

girls who like boys who like boys to be girls who like boys who like girls who like girls who like boys. what the fuck??

Noel has never written a song anywhere near as good as "This is a low"!

sweynforkbeard said:
Skashion said:
Pig and elephant DNA just don't splice.

Just what are you saying about the jumbo pork chops my butcher sells?
Absolutely nothing. He must just be amply supplied by a very competent farmer. Any attempt to crossbreed a pig and an elephant just couldn't work, because, to reiterate, pig and elephant DNA just don't splice.

Skashion said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Just what are you saying about the jumbo pork chops my butcher sells?
Absolutely nothing. He must just be amply supplied by a very competent farmer. Any attempt to crossbreed a pig and an elephant just couldn't work, because, to reiterate, pig and elephant DNA just don't splice.

You have set my mind at rest. A male pig attempting congress with a female elephant would also require help erecting some stepladders - this may explain the disturbing circus incident outside Romiley B&Q last winter.

sweynforkbeard said:
Skashion said:

You have set my mind at rest. A male pig attempting congress with a female elephant would also require help erecting some stepladders - this may explain the disturbing circus incident outside Romiley B&Q last winter.

LOL!!

My goodness, I just love your weirdness!!

pinkwheeltrim said:
citykev28 said:
think he is a tool myself. liked a lot of blur's stuff and gorillaz for that matter but to say he's a better songwriter than noel isn't controversial, it's just bollocks.

girls who like boys who like boys to be girls who like boys who like girls who like girls who like boys. what the fuck??

Noel has never written a song anywhere near as good as "This is a low"!

slide away, live forever, sad song, rockin' chair.

this is a low is really fucking good though, i'll give you that much.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Just because someone isn't sexist, racist, thick as pig shit and a twat doesn't mean they're hippies or Guardian readers.

Or that they're left-wing, lilly livered liberals that hate white people.

i can't walk through glodwick at night. although i normally end up doing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.