Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

It's spelled Corinthians* lol

What I've read so far in the Brasilian media is that the most likely move from Corinthians will start off as a one-year loan deal.

(There are quotes from a director so the interest is genuine:
Existe o desejo, mas é um sonho. Nós sabemos que ele quer voltar a jogar na América do Sul e iniciamos uma conversa – resumiu o diretor adjunto de futebol Duílio Monteiro Alves.
)

To anyone who doubts the possibility of the deal, I can explain that in order to finance a lot of these big moves (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Luis Fabiano etc. etc.) Brasilian clubs use huge sponsorship deals so there is a chance something could develop.

Having already done some activity though I don't think a 35 million+ deal is possible this summer, but I do believe the loan offer will be presented to the club although it's hardly what we're looking for.

Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

Ahem does he know it's not Argentina or is he going to commute daily ?

Joga Bonito said:

What I've read so far in the Brasilian media is that the most likely move from Corinthians will start off as a one-year loan deal.

Existe o desejo, mas é um sonho. Nós sabemos que ele quer voltar a jogar na América do Sul e iniciamos uma conversa – resumiu o diretor adjunto de futebol Duílio Monteiro Alves.
)

To anyone who doubts the possibility of the deal, I can explain that in order to finance a lot of these big moves (Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Luis Fabiano etc. etc.) Brasilian clubs use huge sponsorship deals so there is a chance something could develop.

Having already done some activity though I don't think a 35 million+ deal is possible this summer, but I do believe the loan offer will be presented to the club although it's hardly what we're looking for.

Then its a no - cheeky fooker - worse thing we ever did was loan out Bellamy - pay up or fook off

Loan deals, IMO they can fuck off. We did that with Robinho, we should not do it again, Herman or no Herman it sets a dangerous precedent, we should be telling them 37m in installments don't really care how much per year but usually they are linked to players contract so if he signs three year deal we could expect 12m per year. Nothing less than that.

Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

Can we not negotiate and say give us £30 million and you can have jo and rsc

Impeccable One said:
mcrpogue said:
ninjamonkey said:
This is a very good point. If we are going to accept £10 million less than we are asking for we should be looking at taking a few of their prospects/securing first options on them

South American players have proved to be a pain in the arse for us and we should focus our efforts elsewhere.

Bag the cash and lets move forward.

Think you should EXCLUDE ZAB ! from your statement ?

Mr Zabaleta, you are exluded from my previous statement. I love you unconditionally. Its the others that get on my tits.

Goal's report, using Globoesporte as a source, says they want him on a loan because a permanent transfer is too expensive for them?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/07/11/2570765/corinthians-launch-talks-to-re-sign-manchester-citys-carlos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... tys-carlos</a>

dctid said:
Joga Bonito said:

)

Then its a no - cheeky fooker - worse thing we ever did was loan out Bellamy - pay up or fook off
Amen mate, I seriously doubt they could afford to buy him.
It makes Corinthians look 'ambitious' though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.