Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

apparently in Tevez's last season @ Corinthians they raked in an absolute mint in TV sponsorship deals and personal endorsements involving Tevez, around £50 million apparently. So maybe they have got that kind of money floatin around. I'd try and get another £10 mill off them and he can got for £45 mill no questions asked.

£40mill and one of them big Brazilian kebab/meat skewer things.

No seriously £40mill. Bye!

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

Does it add any validity at all that FIFA has reported it on their site?

Brazilian giants Corinthians have tabled a €40m offer for Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez.

The unsettled 27-year-old wants to leave Eastlands after two years with the club and has cited family reasons, saying last week that he wants to be closer to his two children and their mother, who live in Argentina.

It initially seemed a fanciful prospect that Tevez would be able to move to South America, as no club was believed to have the financial clout to sign him. However the offer from Corinthians, his former club, may interest City.

It would mean Tevez joining a team who are not their rivals in any competition, and he would be rejoining the club he played for from 2004 to 2006, before making a move to West Ham United.

Until Corinthians made their interest known to City, Tevez looked certain to remain in Europe, possibly in Spain or Italy, with a club such as Real Madrid or AC Milan, both potential UEFA Champions League rivals of City in the coming season.

Finding a club with the funds to buy the Argentina frontman, and space in their squad for him, promised to be a difficult task.

But the offer from Corinthians may offer Tevez an escape route from his current frustrations in England.

Tevez has scored 53 goals in 86 appearances for City since joining from neighbours Manchester United, emphasising what a key figure he is in manager Roberto Mancini's squad.

He struggled for form towards the end of last season, but still finished level with Dimitar Berbatov as leading scorer in the Premier League as City finished third.

£35m?

No way, £45m at the very least.

We got the guy for £25m, he's proved himself to be a world class striker while being at City, he's worth at least £20m (at the very least) more.

Just want rid of the fucking parasite.

The fallacious rumours get more satirical everyday. Place your bets on Tevez staying. I promise you he will stay.

I couldn't believe they have that money from TV and sponsors.
I still remember during WC Santos struggled to find sponsors to pay half of Robinho wage considering Robinho is one of Brazil national hero left alone the fee for permanent move.

I would take it. 25 million and benzema from real would be better though.

alera said:
I would take it. 25 million and benzema from real would be better though.

hah Sneijder swop plus 5 - 10 million and then buy Aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.