Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

fuck me, are you all on glue ? have me learned nothing from udinese ?. you never except the first offer ! we wanted £50m so lets not start getting giddy at the first show of interest

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

HOPE THEY HAVE FACTORED IN HIS SALARY DEMANDS

NOT THAT IT MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE AS "HES ALL ABOUT THE FAMILY"

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

I'd take £40m in a heartbeat.

It's a fair price selling to a club that will never be a threat to us in no competition. Tevez has always had his issues and this is just another one, after another 2 years at a club.

If Madrid want him, make that £50m.

I just want this over, if a player doesn't want to be at city then so be it. I hope he finds happiness back in South America both with his family and football, sadly, however, i think he will end up in the same situation as now.

If this is a legitimate solid offer then it's a good starting bid, now we'll see which of the European heavyweights are serious about wanting Tevez. The bidding war begins!

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

if the money came through corinthians via kia, we could be well and truly in the shit with the fa, premier league and uefa. we would have to scrutinize every part of a deal like this and have the premier league take a fine tooth comb through it before it was finalised to make sure it doesn't break third party ownership law. we would have to prove where the money originated from ( especially with ffp laws)

there would be one hell of a shit storm if any money came through kia. think about it, if we took third party cash for tevez uefa would have a field day

as a couple of other people have said, if this is for real, bite their hands off asap. he comes with baggage, and everyone knows it. he's too much of a risk at £50mil for the big european clubs as there's every chance he'll be kicking off again in less than a year wanting another move. we can also come out and say how glad we are to be getting carlos back to his kids, which we're sure is the one and only reason he wants yet another move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.