Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

I personally would hate to see him go; but if we must sell him I would take them up on the offer. But I would include a clause in the deal that does not allow Corinthians to sell him in the next three years, or include a large percentage of the next sell (if within the next three years).

I do not trust Kia, and I can see this as a make-shift move to get Tevez somewhere for cheaper (while earning both of the club and Kia some $$).

From ESPN Brazil:
http://espn.estadao.com.br/futebol/...OLTAR+AO+BRASIL+CORINTHIANS+E+SANTOS+NA+BRIGA

Using an online translator.
Five years after going out from the Corinthians, Carlos Tevez is near of putting his turn right to the club of the Park Saint Jorge. However, to carry out the dream of the Loyal one and to make the return of the idol real, the Helm will have Saints win a fall of arm with the rival. In exclusive interview to the ESPN.com.br, the businessman Kia Joorabchian confirmed the negotiations to turn the athlete to Brazil.

“ It is true. The business is walking, the Corinthians got in touch and we are seeing the possibility. But I still cannot speak what is certain. The Tevez likes much Brazil and wants to play in the Corinthians again ”, affirmed Kia.

Two teams of Sao Paulo did when it was proposed by the Argentinian attacker, who already warned that it will not play any more for the Manchester City and showed his wish of leaving England. Tevez said to be with longings of the daughters, who live in Argentina. The priority of the attacker is to return to the Corinthians, club what it defended between 2005 and 2006. However, a financial proposal bigger of might make Saints the player to go for the Town Belmiro - an entry of money in the safes from Santos, with a possible sale of Neymar, it can benefit the Fish.

Officially, the Corinthians still does not admit the interest, but president Andrés Sanchez maintains frequent contact with Kia Joorabchian to put the transfer right. Tevez carried out only two of five years of contract that has with the Manchester City, that the tendency is that he will return even for Brazil.

Saints also denial that is negotiating with the Argentinian. On holidays in France, president Luis Álvaro de Oliverira Ribeiro affirmed to be desinformado of the situation and it does not know any movement in the club around the attacker.
" I do not want to sell the Neymar and not even to buy the Tevez ", said Luis Álvaro to the ESPN.

Carlitos is in Argentina when America is disputing the Top with the selection of his country. The attacker reached the Corinthians in the beginning of 2005, when Mouth Juniors was contracted near for the ancient partner MSI, and was up to the half of 2006. In 47 plays disputed in the total, he marked 31 gols and conquered the Brazilian Championship of 2005.

The possible turn of Tevez to the Brazilian football already gains distinction in the English press. The site of the tabloid Daily Mail publishes in this Monday report in which it reveals a supposed proposal of the Corinthians, in the value of R$ 93 millions, for the player of the Manchester City.

In this Monday, the ESPN.com.br talked with the businessman Kia Joorabchian, businessman who commands the run of the Argentinian player. The Iranian affirmed that Tevez intends to return to Brazil.

Besides the Corinthians, Santos also is in the argument to have the Argentinian player. Two teams, nevertheless, wait to negotiate straightly with businessmen of the player, without pay to a Manchester City.

just about to watch argentina on espn hes bound to get a mention

and who ever asking who will be his replacement....... aguero :)

hes a ready made replacement and has a son with maradonna blood ;) get him signed up as well city.

how can some major outlets say it's a loan deal yet other major outlets say it's a 35+ million bid?

lee-mcfc said:
tevez is worth 55-65mill EASY

fuck off corinthians
He carries at least £20m worth of baggage though... Plus selling him to a team we wont ever compete with (exept maybe in that Club World Cup thing, but that's pushing it lol) must be worth taking a £10m loss...

If we were to sell him to anyone outside of South America, theyd pay no more than £30m, as he's said he will go to South America in 2/3 years anyway... So £37 million IMO is the best of a bad situation, especially if we can get someone like Aguerro in for a similar price. Although I'd still be a bit cheeky and ask for an extra £3m from Corinthians, a 35% sell on clause, first option on a few Corinthians players and an agreement that they will pay 100% of his wages. I'd also be tempted to get a replacement in before we let him go, if that's possible in the 10 days left of the Brazilian Window...

+ now that Nasri's in Asia it should give us some time to talk to strikers...

keemcfc said:
first option on a few Corinthians players
Sadly, as far as I can tell, they don't have any good young players at all.

They have some 'decent by Brazillian league standard' thirtysomethings.

It's quite a surprise that they have taken an early lead in the championship.

I'd sniff around Real first if the rumors of £25m cash+ Higuain or Benzema have any merit. Otherwise, I'd settle for anything over £40 as long as THEY are paying his wages and we manage to include a sell-on fee clause...wouldn't put it past him tbh.

(Insert picture of Aguero)
"Welcome to Manchester"

birchwoodgingerste said:
just heard on talksport and its all over twitter corinthians have made a 35 million bis for carlos tevez.
It is not often that I say this, bu "Bite their hands off!!!!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.