Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

FantasyIreland said:
blue b4 the moon said:
IF they have the money we should get rid.

It seems they don't and probably think they can do a 'Robinho'
---------------------------------------------------------------

Director of the Corinthians confirms negotiations with Tevez 'not impossible'

Club tries to hire Argentine striker from Manchester City (ENG), on loan. Talks have already started

The negotiation of the Corinthians to hire Argentine striker Carlos Tevez is in progress and it is not impossible. This is what guarantees the director of football alvinegro, Duilio Monteiro Alves.

- There is the intention. It is not impossible. We are going back for full details. It is a dream we are trying to become a reality. I do not want to give hope to the crowd. Let's try. That is what we speak - said Duilio, the LANCENET! by telephone.

TEVEZ HAS NINE DAYS TO SET WITH TIMÃO

- He has interest in returning, everyone knows. I've said several times that he would play for Corinthians or Boca (Juniors-ARG) again. With that interest him, he will have an interest. From there to becoming a reality, far away. But let's back - the manager added.

According to British media, however, the Manchester City (ENG), a club with which he has a contract for three more years, only accepts trading it for 56 million euros (about $ 124.2 million). Corintiana The intention is to bring him on loan. The talks are mediated by Adrian Ruocco Argentine lawyer, who has dealt with the attacker's business since 2005, during its first passage through the Parque São Jorge.

- It would be a loan. Not to buy, values ​​are absurd, impracticable to market of Brazilian football. There is his intention. If one day is possible, the Corinthians have interest - ended alvinegro director.

Original - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.lancenet.com.br/corinthians/Diretor-Corinthians-negociacao-Tevez-impossivel_0_515348646.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lancenet.com.br/corinthians/ ... 48646.html</a>
lol!! loan???? i dont think so!!! he`ll be either at real or inter as they are the only 2 teams that have players we would want.

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

Aguero said:
I think Corinthians would have enough money, they get about 50M from tv rights and 20+ from shirt sponsers. They've just build a new stadium too, 68,000 capacity.

Did someone noticed an logic error here? I dont want to say...

No chance we'll get a £35m transfer fee,

I think when Corinthians are talking about a "£35m deal" that refers to the cost of Tevez's wages!

Calm down everyone...

yu1mixer said:
Aguero said:
Lastly if we are going for Aguero which I hope we are, I would personally think of it as a straight swap, it would be roughly the same amounts, give or take a couple million, Agueros younger, deffinately has the potential to be on the same level as Tevez, and he would be loyal, look at how long he's stuck at Atletico for even though they've been doing rubbish.
Aguero's no better than Tevez, his choice destination is Real FFS!!.And his 'loyalty' to Atletico may have something to do with the €11.5m he's paid every year.That's WAAY too much money for a non-world class player
are you fishing here mate???? if not then your knowledge of footabll and aguero is shocking!!!!

IMO it'll be bullshit created by Kia in order to try and flush the european clubs out.

Sell at this price. The club needs to move on. Will he take a pay cut? I doubt it somehow.

LoveCity said:
Kia has confirmed.

"Negotiations have begun. Corinthians have got in touch and we are looking at the possibility," the agent has told ESPN Brazil.
"Got in touch" with whom?

I'm guessing Joorabchian not City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.