Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

avoidconfusion said:
I really do not believe that Kia and Tevez are that delusional to think that City would let him leave on loan for fuck all. Surely they are not that dumb?

You've got a lot more faith in Joorabchian and Tevez than I have. I think they'd try anything on if it was in their interest. We will see though.

Ajay said:
where has this loan story come from?

""It would have to be a loan. We cannot buy him, that is an absurd figure, unviable for the Brazilian football market," said Corinthians' vice-director of football Duilio Alves to Lancenet."

Ajay said:
where has this loan story come from?

avoidconfusion said:
Duncan from the Times tweeted quotes from the director of Corinthians saying it is a loan offer because they won't pay that much to buy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/DuncanCastles" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/DuncanCastles</a>

Corinthians pretty clear on Tevez: 'It would be a loan. We're not going to buy, these prices ​​are absurd.'

The MEN is now saying it's £40m, not £35m, that Corinthians have offered, and that twat Joorabchian is saying it's close to being complete.

Am I the only one who can smell bullshit here?

Tevez says he's leaving.

City say "not unless we receive a decent bid you're not, and let it be known, unofficially, that we value him at circa £50m.

No-one makes a move. No-one. Everyone deems him too expensive, his wage demands too high.

Suddenly Corinthians are in for him, a club he's been at before, a club where Joorabchian has a great deal of influence.

For me this is a fairly blatant attempt by Joorabchian to call the bluffs of the European clubs who might well be interested. It suited Real, Inter etc to wait the situation out, see if City's resolve, and Tevez's wage demands, held firm as the window drew to a close. They are no doubt hoping to get him cheaper, and drop his wages, by leaving a deal until the arse end of August. Now, suddenly, there's a wildcard in the mix. Corinthians have shown an interest, Tevez would like to go there (apparently), and they are willing to pay £40m for him. Joorabchian is trying to force the European clubs hands, using Corinthians to bring them out of the shadows and, he hopes, make them jump the gun and bid for Tevez, thus driving his value up, and allowing him to demand the high wages he wants.

Tevez will leave on our terms, kia can say what he likes but until City agree or sanction a deal he's going no where.

Lancet Fluke said:
avoidconfusion said:
I really do not believe that Kia and Tevez are that delusional to think that City would let him leave on loan for fuck all. Surely they are not that dumb?

You've got a lot more faith in Joorabchian and Tevez than I have. I think they'd try anything on if it was in their interest. We will see though.

City will never let Tevez go on loan, I just cannot see it happening. This is completely different to the Robinho situation where Robinho was actually not even in the team.

Matty said:
The MEN is now saying it's £40m, not £35m, that Corinthians have offered, and that twat Joorabchian is saying it's close to being complete.

Am I the only one who can smell bullshit here?

Tevez says he's leaving.

City say "not unless we receive a decent bid you're not, and let it be known, unofficially, that we value him at circa £50m.

No-one makes a move. No-one. Everyone deems him too expensive, his wage demands too high.

Suddenly Corinthians are in for him, a club he's been at before, a club where Joorabchian has a great deal of influence.

For me this is a fairly blatant attempt by Joorabchian to call the bluffs of the European clubs who might well be interested. It suited Real, Inter etc to wait the situation out, see if City's resolve, and Tevez's wage demands, held firm as the window drew to a close. They are no doubt hoping to get him cheaper, and drop his wages, by leaving a deal until the arse end of August. Now, suddenly, there's a wildcard in the mix. Corinthians have shown an interest, Tevez would like to go there (apparently), and they are willing to pay £40m for him. Joorabchian is trying to force the European clubs hands, using Corinthians to bring them out of the shadows and, he hopes, make them jump the gun and bid for Tevez, thus driving his value up, and allowing him to demand the high wages he wants.

Very astute and would be typical Kia shit. The simple fact is CT has served us brilliantly on the pitch and is worth no less than 50million, i still think thats a bargain. Am sorry Carlos its time to see how much your family really means because as the transfer fee goes up your salary goes down, i wont hold my breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.