Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

i8rags said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Bit OTT, and pointless.
The guy is entitled to post what he likes without verbal abuse. If you don't like it, then move on to comment on another post. Your reply just made you look a little sad.
For the record - im not a 'rag' and I've no idea who 'Ajay' is....................

No I disagree, this is a forum and therefore is allowed his opinion.

As for Ajay though, it does seem a little suss that a rumour breaks, not only within the walls of city but publically and Ajay jumps on the bandwagon suggesting hes ITK. Now its your right to believe him or not. Personally I'll wait until its a done deal. But your not ITK Ajay, your just ITK wish he was, with delusions. Nice try but I get more info from the MUEN, oh wait thats your source as well. or is it the faithful Newsnow
dont Aj and Th kind of make these threads a little more entertaining.

I agree they do for some, and TH is clearly ITK as breaks things substantially before info becomes public, yet Ajay perches himself firmly on the side of the bandwagon after the news is reaching its maximum pace. hes definately wish he was!!!!

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

i8rags said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Bit OTT, and pointless.
The guy is entitled to post what he likes without verbal abuse. If you don't like it, then move on to comment on another post. Your reply just made you look a little sad.
For the record - im not a 'rag' and I've no idea who 'Ajay' is....................

No I disagree, this is a forum and therefore is allowed his opinion.

As for Ajay though, it does seem a little suss that a rumour breaks, not only within the walls of city but publically and Ajay jumps on the bandwagon suggesting hes ITK. Now its your right to believe him or not. Personally I'll wait until its a done deal. But your not ITK Ajay, your just ITK wish he was, with delusions. Nice try but I get more info from the MUEN, oh wait thats your source as well. or is it the faithful Newsnow
dont Aj and Th kind of make these threads a little more entertaining.

exactly. for all the shit they get, this forum is entirely based upon speculation, rumour and gossip - why else would we log on every day from school, from college, from work, from the sofa - this should be FUN!!!

(I was told this by someone close to the club.....)

So every British newspaper has got it wrong again by saying Corinthians made a cash bid?

How could a loan possibly benefit us? It just runs down his contract one more year. This has Kia's fingerprints all over it again, may he die a slow, most painful death.

Re: £35m for tevez

ANY1aBLUE said:
totallywired said:
SSN, Has on it`s website that Corinthians have bid £35m for Carlos Tevez.Probabley bollocks though.

Not 'bollocks' - they have the money because of a TV deal, and its 40m not 35m. Clubs are talking now.......................

Are you ITK or just going from press reports because from what I can see the reports vary from 35m to 37 m to 40m to a loan.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 am --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
Bit OTT, and pointless.

I agree, no point in verbally abusing people at all, although I can see why some have tired of Ajay's utter bullshit.

Would that be a 3 year loan then? If it is a 1 season loan, then Tevez could use the wages he earns during that loan to buy himself out of his contract and put his money where his mouth is.

Am I right in saying that Argentina won last night but Tevez didnt play. He might start stropping about them now....

Here we go. On SSN, apparently joorabchian has said it has always been Tevez' dream to win the Copa Libertadores with Corinthians and all that needs to happen is for City to agree the deal. I wonder what deal the twat is expecting City to agree to? I sincerely hope it is a decent cash deal but not holding my breath.

I really do not believe that Kia and Tevez are that delusional to think that City would let him leave on loan for fuck all. Surely they are not that dumb?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.