Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez

BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:
BringBackSwales said:
are you still on that phone call with your people Ajay?

I posted after the meeting - PRAT!

No go play with yourself!

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am --

The cookie monster said:
He cant be..the meeting is still ongoing!

Pathetic!

no Ajay you are the pathetic prat - how many times do you do it, you come on here when rumours are at their strongest and say that deals are done, you have done it in the last 3 or 4 windows and have been wrong EVERY time you sad sad man - BUT we all know you will do it again, oh how you love the attention (either that or you just love wum-ing - either way, VERY sad indeed) - now THAT is pathetic

Bit OTT, and pointless.
The guy is entitled to post what he likes without verbal abuse. If you don't like it, then move on to comment on another post. Your reply just made you look a little sad.
For the record - im not a 'rag' and I've no idea who 'Ajay' is....................

i hope we don`t do a bobinho and pander to sending him out on loan...

we have to stand firm,£50M or it isn`t happening,when pub player andy carrol who`s only been around for a wet weekend gets sold for £35M then corinthians are way off the valuation..

come on cook and co,show us you have a pair and don`t let this twat jorbachian and his side kick tevez walk all over us anymore...

More to the point we will not let him go until we have a replacement that we can be confident will hit the ground running.

We cannot start the season with Dzeko and Ballotelli alone for obvious reasons.

Ade has played his last game for us it would appear so we need another quality striker and if we cannot find him then Tevez will have to spend more time in a "small" town with nothing to do outside matchdays.

The cookie monster said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:
MCFC - take the money - close the door!

Thank you Tev for everything but time to go :)

are you still on that phone call with your people Ajay?

He cant be..the meeting is still ongoing!

He has no shame or a problem with short term memory loss.

manimanc said:
i hope we don`t do a bobinho and pander to sending him out on loan...

we have to stand firm,£50M or it isn`t happening,when pub player andy carrol who`s only been around for a wet weekend gets sold for £35M then corinthians are way off the valuation..

come on cook and co,show us you have a pair and don`t let this twat jorbachian and his side kick tevez walk all over us anymore...

Mate... we won't get 50m for him. Noone will pay this kind of money anymore with FFPR looming and with Tevez practically handing in a transfer request for the second time in half a year now. If we force him to stay I doubt he will perform anywhere near as well as he did last season, in fact I think ever since he caused this shitstorm in December when he handed in a transfer request, his form had dropped alarmingly. It's best to get rid now, 35m is still a lot of money.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Call me cynical if you like but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Kia Joorabchian has engineered a similar "arrangement" between Corinthians & Chelsea.

Full £50 million or he don't go anywhere.... plus a further sell on clause in case this is a scam to join Chelsea by stealth.

Simple, We just add a clause into any deal to Corinthians that they are not allowed to sell on to any Premier league club. If they realy want him, they'll accept, If Tevez realy wants to go back to south America, He will also accept.

£40m +50% (of profit) sell on clause for 3 years, first option on any U18 for same period.

Money either up front or lodged in escrow at a reputable international bank - no way I'd trust some club from there especially if Kia is involved.

Having said all that, I really, really doubt they can scrape together enough cash to seal this deal- it's smoke and mirrors to cover either a loan deal (not going to happen) or Kia getting his fingers dirty to try and put pressure on City to sell.

ANY1aBLUE said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ajay said:
I posted after the meeting - PRAT!

No go play with yourself!

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am --

Pathetic!

no Ajay you are the pathetic prat - how many times do you do it, you come on here when rumours are at their strongest and say that deals are done, you have done it in the last 3 or 4 windows and have been wrong EVERY time you sad sad man - BUT we all know you will do it again, oh how you love the attention (either that or you just love wum-ing - either way, VERY sad indeed) - now THAT is pathetic

Bit OTT, and pointless.
The guy is entitled to post what he likes without verbal abuse. If you don't like it, then move on to comment on another post. Your reply just made you look a little sad.
For the record - im not a 'rag' and I've no idea who 'Ajay' is....................

No I disagree, this is a forum and therefore is allowed his opinion.

As for Ajay though, it does seem a little suss that a rumour breaks, not only within the walls of city but publically and Ajay jumps on the bandwagon suggesting hes ITK. Now its your right to believe him or not. Personally I'll wait until its a done deal. But your not ITK Ajay, your just ITK wish he was, with delusions. Nice try but I get more info from the MUEN, oh wait thats your source as well. or is it the faithful Newsnow

Barry Conlons wig said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BringBackSwales said:

Bit OTT, and pointless.

No I disagree, this is a forum and therefore is allowed his opinion.

As for Ajay though, it does seem a little suss that a rumour breaks, not only within the walls of city but publically and Ajay jumps on the bandwagon suggesting hes ITK. Now its your right to believe him or not. Personally I'll wait until its a done deal. But your not ITK Ajay, your just ITK wish he was, with delusions. Nice try but I get more info from the MUEN, oh wait thats your source as well. or is it the faithful Newsnow
dont Aj and Th kind of make these threads a little more entertaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.