Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcliam said:
Well done, City.

We'd have looked like mugs if we accepted it...make the little bastard squirm and accept a 50m offer on the final 10 minutes of deadline day so him and Kia are rushing around like madmen trying to complete the deal.

Take him for a ride like he's done with us.

Problem is the club that want him deadline is in 9 days or so.

I meant from anyone tbh.

Interesting aside re Tevez: Corinthians club president, Andrés Sanchez, was best man at Kia Joorabchian's wedding.

lee-mcfc said:
wtf is this guy going on about

@DuncanCastles
Duncan Castles
Corinthians president: Tevez has agreed 4-year contract on a reduced salary. 'Because it's his desire to come back.' #mcfc

ISnt this tapping up? Doesnt a fee have to be accepted before the club has permssion to talk to the player?

Lancet Fluke said:
Soulboy said:
Kia renegotiates Tevez contract with City...!

As much as I despise Joorabchian and am irritated by Tevez, I really don't think renegotiating a contract at City is on their agenda at all. I don't know how much I believe his stated reasons for wanting out but I do believe he wants out and I don't reckon he would sign a vastly improved contract even if we offered one.

That was meant to be an ironic final comment!

Not being serious mate... ;-))

BlueCityfan said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
BlueCityfan said:
But the problem is that Tevez will continue to moan till he gets his move.

That Corinthians bid could have been some kind of PR stunt. But i hope Tevez gets sold soon so there is time to get a replacement.

Then again..it's good that City show they will not be hold to ransom. Hopefully someone bids 40m+.

But it could turn like the fabregas saga...if he would stay. He could end up looking completely uninterested like Fab.

Thats his problem and not ours, would atletico sell us Aguero for 10 - 15 m less because he was unhappy? no, would inter sell sniejder? no, are tottenham selling modric for cheap? theres a pattern forming...

Yeah...but it's alos Citys problem. He could play shit in the games which wouldn't benefit the moral in the squad or City on the pitch.

Players are worth what other clubs are prepared to pay. If City only accept bids of 50m...

The chance that some club would offer that are small and Tevez would have to stay. It would be a problem for City and Tevez.

Last thing Mancini wants is the mid-season moaning from Tevez.
Your making it sound that he's only just started moaning, Players are worth what a club is willing to sell at if they are in a healthy financial position and are an asset.

bonespost said:
Interesting aside re Tevez: Corinthians club president, Andrés Sanchez, was best man at Kia Joorabchian's wedding.

They're all in it together!

It's worse than News fucking International!

Soulboy said:
bonespost said:

They're all in it together!

It's worse than News fucking International!

I wonder how much Andrés Sanchez is on per hour from KIA?!! It's like a sketch out of the sopranos

I see this as a great opening offer and for us it would be great to ship Tevez not only out of the league but out of Europe.

Now if Tevez really wants to go he can simply drop his wage demands to 100kpw (rumours are Corinthians would be prepared to go close to his current wage) -hence freeing up a little more of their budget to meet an offer we would accept.

So go on Carlos, it's all about the family and being closer to home in a city/climate you love. You'll still be on a king's ransom so what would stop you :P ...unless of course that was all bullshit and you just want more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.