Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

mcfcliam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcliam said:
Well done, City.

We'd have looked like mugs if we accepted it...make the little bastard squirm and accept a 50m offer on the final 10 minutes of deadline day so him and Kia are rushing around like madmen trying to complete the deal.

Take him for a ride like he's done with us.

Problem is the club that want him deadline is in 9 days or so.

I meant from anyone tbh.

Not anyone is going to buy him though.

From Twitter:

Corinthians president on Tevez: "If City want €50m then he will stay in England. Corinthians are not going to improve the offer".

"Then it's over, we won't have Tevez at Corinthians again. But City haven't said anything to me.."

LoveCity said:
From Twitter:

Corinthians president on Tevez: "If City want €50m then he will stay in England. Corinthians are not going to improve the offer".

Let him play at Hyde for a few weeks,Kia will soon get his arse into gear,and forget his own agenda.

Surely this is one of the times when we need City to officially shed some light on the whole episode.

Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcliam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Problem is the club that want him deadline is in 9 days or so.

I meant from anyone tbh.

Not anyone is going to buy him though.

Okay then, mr awkward pedantic, I was simply making a point that City should fuck him about like he's fucked us about.

Nit picking twat!!!!

The president has put sunday as the deadline day for Tevez to complete his move.

So we should know this week if he goes there.

I think this is all a ploy from Tevez and Kia, with a little help from Corinthians, I don't think the offer is genuine at all, Kia will state City have ruined Tevez chance of a dream move with him even lowering his terms to get him the move, this will then allow Tevez to move anywhere just because he needed to get out of City because we have disrespected him and his chance of getting to be nearer his family, thus ending up either in Spain, Italy or my shock choice Chelsea
Obviously we will want at least IMO £45mill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.