Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

up it to 60 mill, cash, with a 50% sell on clause? that should f--k kia,s head up, skysports would go into overdrive? loving this me?

mcfcliam said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
mcfcliam said:
Okay then, mr awkward pedantic, I was simply making a point that City should fuck him about like he's fucked us about.

Nit picking twat!!!!

Becareful with your words, you seem a bit giddy for a nobody.

Tevez hasnt messed us around, he has give us plenty of time, your idea was a non starter, you dont fuck someone around on purpose, not a valuable asset.

I'm glad I'm a 'nobody' on an internet forum, I'd be worried if I was anything more.

He's not messed us around? Yeah, transfer request mid season isn't messing us around...

Yerp thats you go and meet people off an internet forum for a beer ;)

Yer really damaged us didnt it, 3-1 away win at West Ham a fews later.

LOL, looks like the Brazilians on Twitter have started a campaign, they keep tweeting "Please release the Tevez to Corinthians" @MCFC.

Telegraph and BBC are both saying we are in talks with ageuro as a replacement.

I am confident we will get 40 million or more from him now. Real are clearly interested.

alera said:
Rejected. Sell him to real Madrid I say to fuck KIA over.

Fook that - I want him in South America out of harms way - perfect . If Corinthians really do have the spondooliks then I say snap their hands off - cash, up front , one payment. Adios y hasta luego

The ONLY way Corinthians or any other S.American club could afford £35 million is if there was an immediate European buyer for a higher price.

Corinthians most valuable player (Alex) is worth £5 million....just think about it.

OF COURSE ITS A CON. What next Walsall bid 40 mill for Silva?

City rejected because it was nonsense and we won't regret it.

This Corintians story has been made up as a call out to other interested parties to show their hand. I'm convinced. No way would a south American team pay nearly £40 for anyone.

In return tevez will play his last one or two seasons for Corinthians when he is 35.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.