Corinthians make 35 million bid for tevez (MERGED)

Re: Corinthinians make 35 million bid for tevez

If this is true then the pressure is on Tevez to prove he's not full of shit. If we accept bids from both Inter and Corinthians I reckon he'll choose Inter...

I'll believe it when it's on goal.com

I'd take it if it's real. But it isn't going to be, so back to square one.

Re: £35 Million bid from Corinthians for Tevez

15m less than the 50m, but it means we'd never have to face him in Europe. Worth 15m in itself I reckon, always scoring against his former teams.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
r.soleofsalford said:
TonyM said:
£35m + Sell on Clasue + first dibs on a couple of decent prospects?

this plus we dont subsides his wages.

if he so desperately wants to be near his children. that i dont doubt, he shouldnt expect us to pay the short fall

Read the Mail article..they can afford his wages

just coz they can afford it doesnt mean the cheeky bastards wont ask us to pay part of it

Rushton121 said:
If this is true then the pressure is on Tevez to prove he's not full of shit. If we accept bids from both Inter and Corinthians I reckon he'll choose Inter...

If he goes though a lot of people on here will have to eat humble pie..could be that it was his kids all along

Rushton121 said:
Yep. It'll be interesting to see where his moral compass guides him.

Joffinov said:
http://twitter.com/#!/SkySportsNews

SSN Twitter posted "News on Carlos Tevez coming up on #ssn at 9"...I've been watching since 9:30 and seen nothing.....Could it have been about this story?
It was definitely reported before 9:30, and yes it is the Corinthians story.

Joffinov said:
http://twitter.com/#!/SkySportsNews

SSN Twitter posted "News on Carlos Tevez coming up on #ssn at 9"...I've been watching since 9:30 and seen nothing.....Could it have been about this story?
They have mentioned it so you're not watching very closely. £35m offer. I'll take that all day long.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Rushton121 said:

If he goes though a lot of people on here will have to eat humble pie..could be that it was his kids all along

no the true test will be to see what happens in two years time - there is no way that he will pass on playing for RM or Barca

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.