Corners

tommybooth said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
1% is being generous, that's 0.5%. Why not let Yaya or Kolarov take the corners. Perhaps even Bony now that he's here? Never understand how our players are excellent at getting the corner then using it to make things worse for themselves.
n

We need Bony in the box.

Tbh we need Tommy Booth in the box

Todays Aguero Villa challenge on the o/s is scoring from the corner, somebody has a sense of humour.

tommybooth said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
1% is being generous, that's 0.5%. Why not let Yaya or Kolarov take the corners. Perhaps even Bony now that he's here? Never understand how our players are excellent at getting the corner then using it to make things worse for themselves.
n

We need Bony in the box.

And they said Phinbarr Saunders was dead

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jimharri said:
B-eppmWCYAAbqA2.png
a 1% scoring rate is pushing the bounds of statistical accuracy a little!
9 more and we can round it down to 0% :-)

imo, corners don't really mean anything; as long as you're not conceding too many. But as for winning and scoring corners, they dont have a lot of say on a season compared to many things.

I was happy to see Barcelona playing corners short and then back to the half way line to regroup and attack. It's what i've being saying City should do most of the season now, we should give it a go for the final third. Goals come from open play and the odd free kick.

FantasyIreland said:
Yaya should be the man,his corners in the AFCON were excellent plus he's a waste in the box as he's useless in the air.

The trouble with that is, that if the ball breaks to the opposition, he is well and truly out of the game. How about a short corner to Ya-Ya somewhere near the edge of the area, and then to whip it in - or even better, thrash it into the net?

shemnel said:
imo, corners don't really mean anything; as long as you're not conceding too many. But as for winning and scoring corners, they dont have a lot of say on a season compared to many things.

I was happy to see Barcelona playing corners short and then back to the half way line to regroup and attack. It's what i've being saying City should do most of the season now, we should give it a go for the final third. Goals come from open play and the odd free kick.

57414d1405306494-so-wife-just-asked-me-something-crazy-what_meme.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.