Corners

Have we actually even come remotely close to scoring from a corner? I can't even remember the last time we actually even managed to connect a header on target in recent months.

Manchester_lalala said:
BlueAnorak said:
261 corners in all competitions since Demichelis scored at the Emirates.

I don't know other teams records, but surely weve got to be bottom of the converted corners table.

Beating our incompetence would really take some doing.

Actually it's not strictly true though because both Stoke and Chelsea scored from our corners so this season we have actually conceded more than we have scored from our own corners.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Manchester_lalala said:
BlueAnorak said:
261 corners in all competitions since Demichelis scored at the Emirates.

I don't know other teams records, but surely weve got to be bottom of the converted corners table.

Beating our incompetence would really take some doing.

Actually it's not strictly true though because both Stoke and Chelsea scored from our corners so this season we have actually conceded more than we have scored from our own corners.
I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right!

Our poor corners was raised as an issue on Bluemoon in September last year. It is really sad that the club have done sod all to address the problem some 6 months later. Have they stopped reading Bluemoon??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.