coronation street tonight

People have the capacity to offend or be offended, but its when meanings are twisted purely towards the negative things get stupid, and anyone who does not get upset when councils start banning kids nursery rhymes has been brainwashed towards this view.

Interesting that you highlight the Mobo`s as completely innocent, when it is a clear distinction based on colour alone, so You do want to claim a different meaning based solely on your interpretation when it suits you.

Perhaps you should be asking why people want to separate music into colour classes ?.

blueonblue said:
People have the capacity to offend or be offended, but its when meanings are twisted purely towards the negative things get stupid, and anyone who does not get upset when councils start banning kids nursery rhymes has been brainwashed towards this view.

Interesting that you highlight the Mobo`s as completely innocent, when it is a clear distinction based on colour alone, so You do want to claim a different meaning based solely on your interpretation when it suits you.

Perhaps you should be asking why people want to separate music into colour classes ?.

Execept it's only shit stirring right wing rags that come out with bullshit stories about councils banning nursery rhymes, there's very little truth in the claims, but it keeps the mouth foamers happy I suppose.
The rest of your post just proves my point.

"Execept it's only shit stirring right wing rags that come out with bullshit stories about councils banning nursery rhymes"

Er it was in answer to the direct quote from your previous post, and "Little truth" suggests even you accept there is at least a basis for it.

As to the rest of my post proving your point, what point would that be?, that you want to claim your interpretations as the definitive while portraying the categorising of music based solely on the artists colour as just innocent, funny enough exactly the same as many US radio stations did during the sixties.........to the widespread condemnation of your kind.

It upsets me that I cannot fly my Union Jack on St George's Day and that i now have to call Christmas "winterval". And don't get me started on the EU and straight bananas.

PC gone mad it is.

strongbowholic said:
It upsets me that I cannot fly my Union Jack on St George's Day and that i now have to call Christmas "winterval". And don't get me started on the EU and straight bananas.

PC gone mad it is.

At least you get to celebrate Winterval.

The bastards have banned it completely round my way.

I notice they haven't banned them Muslims from celebrating Hindu Day though.
They tried it round here once but they all starved themselves for a month in protest and they caved in.

strongbowholic said:

PC gone mad it is.

Haha. Was just going to post about the straight bananas.

The Daily Mail must have lobbied the EU to ban them because they never did arrive, did they?

sweynforkbeard said:
tidyman said:
Yeah but Eminem has won like three MOBO's.

So that proves, something.

Yes, but he was forced to wear Black And White Minstrel Show make up before he could turn up and accept the awards. So, just goes to show, yeah?

True. But I don't think that was anything to do with the MOBO's

That was so Drè didn't recognise him after he locked him in his basement.

Man, he was pissed about that. Well, he would have been if he wasn't dead.

tidyman said:
sweynforkbeard said:
tidyman said:
Yeah but Eminem has won like three MOBO's.

So that proves, something.

Yes, but he was forced to wear Black And White Minstrel Show make up before he could turn up and accept the awards. So, just goes to show, yeah?

True. But I don't think that was anything to do with the MOBO's

That was so Drè didn't recognise him after he locked him in his basement.

Man, he was pissed about that. Well, he would have been if he wasn't dead.

What has always puzzled me is why urban youth is so keen on celebrating the most famous work of Herman Melville. Just goes to show that standards in schools are not so low, eh, Mr Gove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.