Coronation Street

If it was a reflection of real life The Rovers would be shut with a 'Business Opportunity' sign outside.

What a load of shit. Corrie is a superb show, i just watch it for the funny bits which are better than some comedy's.

Steve McDonald and especially Dev are legends!!!

Freestyler said:
lee-mcfc said:
you obviously didnt see when her dad died and she had NO makeup on:)

was still fooking sexyyy

on way to granda studios last week ...no makeup on = fit still

article-1259060-08C59ACD000005DC-522_468x365.jpg
1_barry_conlon said:
Trust me on this one mate...it's ropey.

check that then! :)

she looks better without imo,

I love her.

You must be right then, pictures never lie. I was only stood about 3 inches away from her face so i've got this hopelessly wrong.

blumoonrises said:
One of the biggest piles of shite on TV, Its nothing like life in Manc and apart from sad old women I can't understand how anyone can watch it, or why it's so popular.
Does anyone actually live on a St in Manchester where most folk spend every dinner time and night in the pub, and have Lancashire accents...?

Being shite also applies to ALL the other soaps and Talent/reality shows.

Lets face it Manchester has one good thing going for it and that is City. Other than that the place is a shithole. It was when I first went there many years ago and it still is.

kevinmcfc said:
blumoonrises said:
One of the biggest piles of shite on TV, Its nothing like life in Manc and apart from sad old women I can't understand how anyone can watch it, or why it's so popular.
Does anyone actually live on a St in Manchester where most folk spend every dinner time and night in the pub, and have Lancashire accents...?

Being shite also applies to ALL the other soaps and Talent/reality shows.

Lets face it Manchester has one good thing going for it and that is City. Other than that the place is a shithole. It was when I first went there many years ago and it still is.

Is it really? And whereabouts in Zanadu do you live?

1_barry_conlon said:
Freestyler said:
check that then! :)

she looks better without imo,

I love her.

You must be right then, pictures never lie. I was only stood about 3 inches away from her face so i've got this hopelessly wrong.

Its amazing she didnt wake up really!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.