Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better thanks mate.
Walked every evening this week but nowhere near full fitness.

Still have coughing fits & anything approaching exertion can cause my heart to race & a bit of breathlessness.
Mentally on the up abs helped by walking outdoors in the evening again.

Angrier too....I want to stick those utter fruitcake deniers (such as Ian Brown) in specimen jars....
I was like that at the end of April. By July I was able to start exercising though I had a terrible hacking cough when I got up every day that declined till it went at the start of December.
The moral of the story, don't do too much too soon.

So, after months and months of explaining how the work I do should be split into necessity and 'good to have done' to our bosses, three of us have tested positive in the last 2 days, up until now I'm suffering with on and off crippling headaches, coughing, aching all over and everything tastes and smells of gone off bananas, don't seem to be struggling with breathing as such up until now thankfully. I'm overweight but relatively fit as I'm very active so hoping I will just have a bad week or so, my Wife has tested negative which is fantastic as she had her first jab on the 5th Jan (Astra Zeneca) so that gives me some personal hope the vaccines will help. Stay safe everyone.

So, after months and months of explaining how the work I do should be split into necessity and 'good to have done' to our bosses, three of us have tested positive in the last 2 days, up until now I'm suffering with on and off crippling headaches, coughing, aching all over and everything tastes and smells of gone off bananas, don't seem to be struggling with breathing as such up until now thankfully. I'm overweight but relatively fit as I'm very active so hoping I will just have a bad week or so, my Wife has tested negative which is fantastic as she had her first jab on the 5th Jan (Astra Zeneca) so that gives me some personal hope the vaccines will help. Stay safe everyone.

Good luck blue. Speedy recovery!

Had a phone call off my mum's nursing home this morning. Though it was Covid related, but apparently not. Her cancer has progressed but she has refused any treatment or "interference." She has always been like this.
So an end of life plan will be put into place, but I can only go and see her when she is nearing the end.
Have wept a few times today. She deserves someone there, at the end

Scotland 3 wks v 2 wks v last wk v Today

64 d / 1707 c / % / 1829 p / 142 v

89 d / 1636 c / 7,0% / 2004 p / 161 v

82 d / 1201 c / 5.6% / 1938 p / 142 v

53 d / 1149 c / 4.9% / 1812 p ' 127 v

Looks like the peak here came about the same time as England hospital deaths peaked (19 Jan) and steady falls since on all measures.

Had a phone call off my mum's nursing home this morning. Though it was Covid related, but apparently not. Her cancer has progressed but she has refused any treatment or "interference." She has always been like this.
So an end of life plan will be put into place, but I can only go and see her when she is nearing the end.
So sorry lovely , can you offer to get tested and get in sooner ?

No one should end their lives like this . Heartbreaking.

How heartbreaking for you and your mum. That has really stopped me in my tracks.
Nobody should have to be doing this. I'm so very, very sorry for you and your mum. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.