Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without trying to score any points, how do those who were vehemently against football being played during the pandemic feel now? I'm watching matches daily as I don't watch TV otherwise. Obviously I'd prefer to be back watching in person but I'd have fuck all entertainment if football had been forced to stop.
I was absolutely dead set against it, no fans no football. I said I won’t bother watching any games.

I take it all back, football (and definitely not just because City are performing), is dragging me kicking and screaming through this lockdown. Genuinely don’t know what I’d do with it.

Without trying to score any points, how do those who were vehemently against football being played during the pandemic feel now? I'm watching matches daily as I don't watch TV otherwise. Obviously I'd prefer to be back watching in person but I'd have fuck all entertainment if football had been forced to stop.
didn't like it when we were losing, loving it at the moment, guess i'm a plastic armchair fan

I didn’t get into it in the first wave. I wasn’t watching any games other than City but then wasn’t even celebrating City’s goals. I hated it to be honest!

I still barely watch other games other than City but have started to fist pump and cheer goals. Still not celebrating like I normally would, and still not properly enjoying it but I’m not hating it anymore.

Just heard BOJO saying 100% of over 80s in the North East have now had the vaccine. My mother is 84 and still waiting for her appointment. We live in Co Durham

Just heard BOJO saying 100% of over 80s in the North East have now had the vaccine. My mother is 84 and still waiting for her appointment. We live in Co Durham
Has she got special requirements such as needing a home vaccination? If not you can book online as I did last week and I'm 66. There is absolutely no need to phone or wait for an appointment.

Update on vaccine side effects, having had the AZ jab yesterday.

Felt a bit weird and “not quite there”, if you know what I mean, for about an hour. That passed quickly.

Had really cold hands all day, but manageable.

Now, all that is left is a slightly sore arm.

Its totally worth having and we need to try to convince the naysayers that it’s no big deal and our quickest route to normality.

Update on vaccine side effects, having had the AZ jab yesterday.

Felt a bit weird and “not quite there”, if you know what I mean, for about an hour. That passed quickly.

Had really cold hands all day, but manageable.

Now, all that is left is a slightly sore arm.

Its totally worth having and we need to try to convince the naysayers that it’s no big deal and our quickest route to normality.

I know of a few people that have had really bad sickness and shakes during night. All of them overweight. Think there must be a link there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.