Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? It clearly states this is ‘if all restrictions are lifted by the start of May’. That’s not the plan, and evidently that’s why it’s not the plan. By the start of May there’s relatively little change to where we are now except schools.
That’s a big exception though.

You miss being in the classroom?

10k a day are still catching this virus. If we started lifting restrictions any earlier we will end up in another lockdown.
thats correct,im concerned they may unlock to soon here,if the 50s plus have all been vaccinated we all know a 49 year old could die and so on down the chain,i think everyone should be offerd the vaccine before lifting restrictions if possible

Maybe they have to hold some back ready to give the second jabs.
possible,but in a few weeks were going to have to be chucking the kitchen sink at doing the vaccinations because of the amount needing their first jab and those needing the second,i do hope the supplies are lined up with no cock ups

possible,but in a few weeks were going to have to be chucking the kitchen sink at doing the vaccinations because of the amount needing their first jab and those needing the second,i do hope the supplies are lined up with no cock ups
Should also be looking at Moderna coming on stream and not far of Johnson and Johnson one shot getting cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.