Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All politicians lie. It is a core part of the definition of the word politician

No, that's just lazy, politicians can be evasive, economical with the truth, answer a different question, but rarely do they outright lie. There are a few that lie all the time. Trump lies, invents his own reality. Johnson does the same.

Pretending they are all the same is to give a pass to those that lie. Voting for politicians that do lie, enables them and the damage they do.

exactly the point, soon just breathing will be a symptom and then we can't do anything.
That’s the problem though, as laughable as it sounds, the vast majority of the most common symptoms now are the ones of regular colds - snotty, sneezing, headaches, sweats, chills, sore throat etc - but believe me, you know when you’ve got covid as it’s like nothing else.

While face masks may afford little protection to the individual wearer, they do act as a psychological deterrent and nudge surrounding people into maintaining a degree of distance.

I wear a mask that gives me a minimum of 94% protection. I don't understand why everyone doesn't wear one.

ENGLAND HOSPITAL DEATHS

SATURDAY :- 29 DEATHS

Regions:- 1 East, 2 London, 1 Midlands, 9 NE & Yorkshire, 16 North West, 0 in South East & South West

The NW deaths were 10 in East Lancashire (Blackburn/Burnley etc) and one each in Blackpool, Bolton, Manchester, St Helens, Wigan and Wirral

Ages: 3 aged 20 - 39, 2 aged 40 - 59, 13 aged 60 - 79, 11 aged 80 PLUS

SUNDAY: - 10 DEATHS

Regions: - 1 East, 5 Midlands, 4 North West - 0 all other regions

The NW deaths were 1 each in Manchester, Pennine Acute (Oldham/Rochdale), St Helens and Tameside

Ages: 1 aged 20 - 39, 1 aged 40 - 59, 4 aged 60 - 79 and 4 aged 80 PLUS

MONDAY 11 DEATHS

Regions:- 3 Midlands, 6 North West, 2 South West - 0 all other regions

The NW Deaths were 2 each in Lancashire Teaching, Manchester and Warrington

Ages: 1 aged 20 - 39, 1 aged 40 - 59, 4 aged 60 - 79 and 5 aged 80 PLUS

While face masks may afford little protection to the individual wearer, they do act as a psychological deterrent and nudge surrounding people into maintaining a degree of distance.

They do provide very real protection though.

This is from a Harvard research paper from almost a year ago - the multi-layer cotton facemasks most people wear reduce droplet count by 95%.

3lqcVsi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.