Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines gone into my ears which keep popping and I keep going back to bed. A sleep relieves things for a short while. Noises are irritating me. Strangest of all, I sprained my wrist 2 weeks ago and whenever I feel like shit it hurts more. I can’t swear it’s connected but it seems to be. 2 weeks in and the virus feels like a clamp over my brain.

Im absolutely fucking sick of it.
chin up bud,,im sure ive had it, came on around thursday, nothing serious but phlegm i could stick wallpaper on with other than that just a cough,dont know if these are smptoms or just may have been a summer cough

This is very common with colds.

The nerve endings in your wrist will still have not fully healed, and when your body is fighting a virus like this it increases the amount of fluids in your tissues to help your white blood cells get around and this increased pressure presses on your not yet healed nerves causing the pain you had when you sprained your wrist.

People who get serious injuries they don't fully heal from get these kind of phantom pains every time they get the flu.
I disclocated my thumb pretty badly about 5 years ago. Still aches something rotten whenever I get a bit ill.

Last sentence not true. I had it. I would say ‘mild cold symptons’. Though i know people who have been bed ridden with it.
Like these people who say they are ‘full of flu’. No they aint. Flu consigns you to bed
Flu is like many other viruses you can have very varied severities. Some people will be confined to bed others will not know they've had it.

NORTHERN IRELAND PAST 7 DAYS CASES BY AGE RANGE

0 - 19 (1855) 25.2%

20 - 39 (3503) 47.7%

40 - 59 (1434) 19.5%

60 - 79 (485) 6.6%

80 PLUS (75) 1.0%

Despite escalating numbers from under 1000 to 8 or 9 times that in just 4 weeks these numbers hve not shifted a huge amount. Which is very good.

Here are the same numbers on Monday 21 JUNE.

AGES:- 0 - 19 (385), 20 - 39 (438), 40 - 59 (199) 60 - 79 (38) and 80 PLUS (4)

THAT COMES TO THESE % NUMBERS ACROSS THE 1064 WEEKLY CASES THEN

0 - 19 (36.2%) 20 - 39 (41.1%) 40 - 59 (18.7%) 60 - 79 (3.6%) 80 PLUS (0.4%)

As you can see the biggest shift is a big drop in school age - though these are still a quarter of all cases. But fallen from a third.

MOST of that fall has transferred to the next young group. The under 40s (very likely the majority of those will be under 30). UP from 41% to nearly 48% - so two thirds of the fall in the youngest age range transferred here.

The 40 - 59 age range has barely moved up - from 18.7% then to 19.5% now.

The 60 - 79 age has risen more but only from 3.6% to 6.6% - not as much as the second youngest age group but noticeably up.

And the over 80s - the most vulnerable has also edged up from 0.4% (1 in 250) t0 1% (1 in 100)

Changes were inevitable as cases rose but these movements are quite reassuring especially as the Care Home rises will be a key reason why the over 60s numbers are rising.

A surprise

19 all settings deaths

39, 950 cases. Did not expect that fall even on a Monday.

Testing is over a million too - the highest of the past 3 days. So positivity will have fallen a lot.

Mines gone into my ears which keep popping and I keep going back to bed. A sleep relieves things for a short while. Noises are irritating me. Strangest of all, I sprained my wrist 2 weeks ago and whenever I feel like shit it hurts more. I can’t swear it’s connected but it seems to be. 2 weeks in and the virus feels like a clamp over my brain.

Im absolutely fucking sick of it.
you must be mate. Get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.